- Arabic العربية
- English English
- Chinese 中文
- Urdu اردو
- Spanish Español
- Hindko هندکو
- Turkish Türkçe
- Hindi हिन्दी
- Pashto پښتو
- French Français
- German Deutsch
- Persian فارسی
- Indonesian Bahasa Indonesia
- Azeri Azəri
- Russian Русский
- Tajikian Тоҷикӣ
- Swahili Kiswahili
- Bengali বাংলা
- Other LanguageIslamic Sources
- Rate this post This edition of M.H. Shakir ’s translation of the Holy Qur ’an is a reproduction of the one published in 2011 by Tahrike Tarsile Qur ’an, Inc. of Elmhurst, New York, U.S.A. Some textual and formatting changes have been introduced into this edition without changing the meaning but making the text more […]
- Rate this post The Qur’an (”Qor-Ann”) is a Message from Allah (swt) to humanity. It was transmitted to us in a chain starting from the Almighty Himself (swt) to the angel Gabriel to the Prophet Muhammad (saw). This message was given to the Prophet (saw) in pieces over a period spanning approximately 23 years (610 […]
- Rate this post Complete transaltion of the Holy Qur’an by Marmaduke Pickthall in the English Language. Marmaduke Pickthall (1875–May 19, 1936) was a Western Islamic scholar, noted as a poetic translator of the Qur’an into English. A convert from Christianity to Islam, Pickthall was a novelist, esteemed by D. H. Lawrence, H. G. Wells, and […]
- Translation of the Meanings of the Noble Qur’an 2.55 (51%) 20 votes The Noble Qur’an is a widely popular translation by Islamic University – Madina scholars Dr. Muhsin Khan and Dr. Taqi-ud-Din Hilali. It features frequent footnotes gleaned by the translators from Tafsir At-Tabari, Tafsir Ibn Kathir, and Sahih-al-Bukhari. Arabic-English format with detailed index.
- The Recitation and Interpretation of the Quran 3.26 (65.29%) 34 votes This book is the first accurate English translation, with useful introduction and many valuable notes, of al-Ghazali’s Kitab Adab Tilawat al-Qu’ran, which is a part of his greatest work Ihya’ ‘Ulum al-Dini (The Revival of the Religious Sciences). In the Introduction of this translation […]
- The Meanings of the Noble Quran 2.97 (59.33%) 30 votes An Excellent Translation Quran E Majeed in English simple and easy to understand language by Mufti Taqi Usmani.
- The Qur’an 3.27 (65.45%) 22 votes This superb new translation of the Qur’an is written in contemporary language that remains faithful to the meaning and spirit of the original, making the text crystal clear while retaining all of this great work’s eloquence. The translation is accurate and completely free from the archaisms, incoherence, and alien […]
- Quran-e-Karim 3.4 (68%) 10 votes Quran-e-Karim the English Translation by Dr. Mohsin Khan …
- Quran Transliteration 3.33 (66.67%) 3 votes We like to emphasize that this text is not a substitute for the orignal Arabic Holy Quran.It is only an attemp to help those who are trying to learn to read the Arabic text.
- Towards Understanding the Qur’an 5 (100%) 2 votes TOWARDS UNDERSTANDING THE QUR’AN Abridged version is a fresh English rendering of Tafhim al-Qur’an, Sayyid Mawdudi’s monumental and masterly Urdu translation of the Qur’an and a selection of his commentary. Here is a work with a difference, by a scholar of an entirely different sort. An immense […]
- Guidance and Wisdom from Holy Qur’aan vol . 1 3 (60%) 3 votes Guidance and Wisdom from Holy Qur’aan volume. 1 Book 1 to Book 10 Presented by Akhtar Mahmud … !
- The Message of the Qur’an 4 (80%) 1 vote This is the legitimate translation of and commentary on the Qur’an by Muhammad Asad offered by The Book Foundation, copyright holder of Muhammad Asad’s work. As a translation it is one of the most respected. As commentary, it is unsurpassed. Muhammad Asad, born Leopold Weiss, was […]
- Learning the Translation and Concepts of the Holy Quran. 3 3.5 (70%) 2 votes Understanding the concepts of the holy Qur’an and its translation word by word is incumbent upon those who are not acquainted with Arabic language; Part Three …
- Learning the Translation and Concepts of the Holy Quran. 2 3 (60%) 1 vote Understanding the concepts of the holy Qur’an and its translation word by word is incumbent upon those who are not acquainted with Arabic language; Part Two …
- Learning the Translation and Concepts of the Holy Quran.1 4.5 (90%) 4 votes Understanding the concepts of the holy Qur’an and its translation word by word is incumbent upon those who are not acquainted with Arabic language; Part One …
- The Meaning of the Glorious Quran 1.67 (33.33%) 6 votes The Meaning of the Glorious Quran Translated into the English Language in three translations by Yusuf Ali, Shakir and Pickthall’s Translation.
- An Explanatory translation of the Qur’an Volume 3 3.2 (64%) 5 votes An Explanatory translation of the Qur’an Volume 3
- A Word For Word Meaning Of The Quran .3 2.46 (49.23%) 13 votes With explanatory notes,Word meanings with cross references and Grammatical hints. Surahs 36(Ya-Sin) to 114(al-Nas) This set places one or a couple of words of the ‘ayah in one line of a column and gives their meanings side by side in another column, […]
- The Holy Quran (Koran) 5 (100%) 1 vote The Holy Quran (Koran): English Translation of the Meanings by Mohammad Habib Shakir…!
- Rate this post New edition with Qur’anic Text (Arabic), Revised Translation, Commentary and newly compiled comprehensive Index…!
Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved to Islamic Sources