- Arabic العربية
- English English
- Chinese 中文
- Urdu اردو
- Spanish Español
- Hindko هندکو
- Turkish Türkçe
- Hindi हिन्दी
- Pashto پښتو
- French Français
- German Deutsch
- Persian فارسی
- Indonesian Bahasa Indonesia
- Azeri Azəri
- Russian Русский
- Tajikian Тоҷикӣ
- Swahili Kiswahili
- Bengali বাংলা
- Other LanguageIslamic Sources
- Rate this post Complete transaltion of the Holy Qur’an by Marmaduke Pickthall in the English Language. Marmaduke Pickthall (1875–May 19, 1936) was a Western Islamic scholar, noted as a poetic translator of the Qur’an into English. A convert from Christianity to Islam, Pickthall was a novelist, esteemed by D. H. Lawrence, H. G. Wells, and […]
- Translation of the Meanings of the Noble Qur’an 2.55 (51%) 20 votes The Noble Qur’an is a widely popular translation by Islamic University – Madina scholars Dr. Muhsin Khan and Dr. Taqi-ud-Din Hilali. It features frequent footnotes gleaned by the translators from Tafsir At-Tabari, Tafsir Ibn Kathir, and Sahih-al-Bukhari. Arabic-English format with detailed index.
- The Recitation and Interpretation of the Quran 3.26 (65.29%) 34 votes This book is the first accurate English translation, with useful introduction and many valuable notes, of al-Ghazali’s Kitab Adab Tilawat al-Qu’ran, which is a part of his greatest work Ihya’ ‘Ulum al-Dini (The Revival of the Religious Sciences). In the Introduction of this translation […]
- The Meanings of the Noble Quran 2.97 (59.33%) 30 votes An Excellent Translation Quran E Majeed in English simple and easy to understand language by Mufti Taqi Usmani.
- The Qur’an 3.27 (65.45%) 22 votes This superb new translation of the Qur’an is written in contemporary language that remains faithful to the meaning and spirit of the original, making the text crystal clear while retaining all of this great work’s eloquence. The translation is accurate and completely free from the archaisms, incoherence, and alien […]
- Quran-e-Karim 3.4 (68%) 10 votes Quran-e-Karim the English Translation by Dr. Mohsin Khan …
- Towards Understanding the Qur’an 5 (100%) 2 votes TOWARDS UNDERSTANDING THE QUR’AN Abridged version is a fresh English rendering of Tafhim al-Qur’an, Sayyid Mawdudi’s monumental and masterly Urdu translation of the Qur’an and a selection of his commentary. Here is a work with a difference, by a scholar of an entirely different sort. An immense […]
- Guidance and Wisdom from Holy Qur’aan vol . 1 3 (60%) 3 votes Guidance and Wisdom from Holy Qur’aan volume. 1 Book 1 to Book 10 Presented by Akhtar Mahmud … !
- The Message of the Qur’an 4 (80%) 1 vote This is the legitimate translation of and commentary on the Qur’an by Muhammad Asad offered by The Book Foundation, copyright holder of Muhammad Asad’s work. As a translation it is one of the most respected. As commentary, it is unsurpassed. Muhammad Asad, born Leopold Weiss, was […]
- Learning the Translation and Concepts of the Holy Quran. 3 3.5 (70%) 2 votes Understanding the concepts of the holy Qur’an and its translation word by word is incumbent upon those who are not acquainted with Arabic language; Part Three …
- Learning the Translation and Concepts of the Holy Quran. 2 3 (60%) 1 vote Understanding the concepts of the holy Qur’an and its translation word by word is incumbent upon those who are not acquainted with Arabic language; Part Two …
- Learning the Translation and Concepts of the Holy Quran.1 4.5 (90%) 4 votes Understanding the concepts of the holy Qur’an and its translation word by word is incumbent upon those who are not acquainted with Arabic language; Part One …
- The Meaning of the Glorious Quran 1.67 (33.33%) 6 votes The Meaning of the Glorious Quran Translated into the English Language in three translations by Yusuf Ali, Shakir and Pickthall’s Translation.
- An Explanatory translation of the Qur’an Volume 3 3.2 (64%) 5 votes An Explanatory translation of the Qur’an Volume 3
- A Word For Word Meaning Of The Quran .3 2.46 (49.23%) 13 votes With explanatory notes,Word meanings with cross references and Grammatical hints. Surahs 36(Ya-Sin) to 114(al-Nas) This set places one or a couple of words of the ‘ayah in one line of a column and gives their meanings side by side in another column, […]
- The Holy Quran (Koran) 5 (100%) 1 vote The Holy Quran (Koran): English Translation of the Meanings by Mohammad Habib Shakir…!
- Rate this post New edition with Qur’anic Text (Arabic), Revised Translation, Commentary and newly compiled comprehensive Index…!
- A Word For Word Meaning Of The Quran .2 3.14 (62.86%) 14 votes With explanatory notes,Word meanings with cross references and Grammatical hints. Surahs 12(Yusuf) to 35(Fatir) This set places one or a couple of words of the ‘ayah in one line of a column and gives their meanings side by side in another column, […]
- Rate this post With The Qur’an, Tahrike Tarsile Qur’an presents a new phrase-by-phrase translation of the Holy Qur’an. This title includes the original Arabic text alongside the English translation, as well as a note from the publisher and a preface by the translator, Ali Quli Qara’i…!
- The Holy Quran English Translation 3 (60%) 4 votes This translation of Quran is unique in its nature, being easily understandable because of its simplest possible modern English language, specially meant for the students and also for those who are not well versed in highly academic English language of the top Scholars. Further, this translation […]
Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved to Islamic Sources