- Arabic العربية
- English English
- Chinese 中文
- Urdu اردو
- Spanish Español
- Hindko هندکو
- Turkish Türkçe
- Hindi हिन्दी
- Pashto پښتو
- French Français
- German Deutsch
- Persian فارسی
- Indonesian Bahasa Indonesia
- Azeri Azəri
- Russian Русский
- Tajikian Тоҷикӣ
- Swahili Kiswahili
- Bengali বাংলা
- Other LanguageIslamic Sources
- The Last 10 Suwer of the Qur’an 2.5 (50%) 8 votes THE LAST 10 SUWER OF THE QUR’AN 105 -114 Juz ‘Amma warns of the accountability of the day of Judgement. The last 10 suwer are a testament to the legacy and dua of Prophet Ibrahim (pbuh) for the city of Makka when he prayed […]
- The Benefits of Qur’anic Suwer & Asmaul Husna 4.67 (93.33%) 3 votes This compendium is a handy reference booklet enabling the reciter access to duas from the Qur’an & Asmaul Husna for every circumstance.
- Hidden Truths in God’s Word 2.5 (50%) 4 votes Hidden Truths in God’s Word Some New Derivations from Qur’anic Concepts In this book, the author has discussed in detail some of the terms and verses of the Qur’an which he feels need to be analyzed deeply. He takes an unorthodox approach to understanding these terms […]
- Q Read – Book 2 2 (40%) 2 votes A step by step guide to learning how to Understanding Tajweed Book 2 …!
- Q Read – Book 1 3 (60%) 2 votes A step by step guide to learning how to recite the Qur’an Book 1 …!
- Reciting the Holy Qur’aan Correctly 3.5 (70%) 4 votes This book “Simplified Rules for Reciting the Holy Qur’aan Correctly” consists of 16 simple lessons covering basic rules for reciting, and will enable the learner to recite the Holy Quran correctly…!
- Understanding the uniqueness of the Quran 3.25 (65%) 4 votes this book has been effectively instrumental not only in moulding the destinies of Islamic societies, but also in shaping the destiny of the human race as a whole. A brief glance over history would be enough to provide sufficient proof of the claim that there has been no […]
Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved to Islamic Sources