- Arabic العربية
- English English
- Chinese 中文
- Urdu اردو
- Spanish Español
- Hindko هندکو
- Turkish Türkçe
- Hindi हिन्दी
- Pashto پښتو
- French Français
- German Deutsch
- Persian فارسی
- Indonesian Bahasa Indonesia
- Azeri Azəri
- Russian Русский
- Tajikian Тоҷикӣ
- Swahili Kiswahili
- Bengali বাংলা
- Other LanguageIslamic Sources
- Rate this post This book analyses the Qur’an and attempts to explain its codes of conduct in order to determine what the Qur’an actually requires or permits Muslims to do in terms of the use of military force. it concludes that the Qur’an is unambiguous: Muslims are prohibited from undertaking offensive violence and are compelled, […]
- Rate this post Rationality arises within a context of meaning and significance that goes beyond the internal workings of the individual human mind. As a situated and engaged reality, reason by itself is neither a principle nor ground of knowledge, truth or rationality because our epistemic encounter with the world takes place in a wider […]
- Rate this post The High Status Of The Hafidhul Quran is in English language written By Shaykh Abdur Rahmaan Kawthar. Blessed are those whom Allah has chosen to teach His exalted scripture. After the Ambiyaa (a.s.) they are the best of people. Rasulullaah (s.a.w.) has mentioned that he best of people are those who learn […]
- Rate this post When the Muslim read the Qur’an, he gets the feeling that Allah is talking to him. For this reason, writer is trying to explain Qur’anic verse of every section that talks about the Qur’an. He also explains some of the sciences of the Qur’an trying to outline what the scholars wrote in […]
- Rate this post This book is the product of a long search. Its contents have been gathered over many years of reading. The book shows the reader how to approach the Qur’an in order better understand and appreciate it.
- On the Dichotomy Between Muhkam and Mutashabih 2.61 (52.17%) 23 votes In Qur’anic studies, the expression (MuĄkam) is the antonym of (MutashĀbih). The controversy, however, among Qur’anic exegetes is about the meaning of MutashĀbih and the mode of reading or rather the linguistic analysis of Q3:7 and whether Qur’an scholars share with God the knowledge […]
- The Holy Quran and the Environment 3.86 (77.14%) 14 votes This paper introduces the subject of Islam and the Environment through four areas: First, it discusses the Islamic view of the environment: the Holy Qur’an speaks of how God created the environment with Truth, and how everything in the environment is His sign and praises […]
- Rights of the Quraan Sharif 2.9 (58.06%) 31 votes A Collection of Miscellaneous Advices Regarding the Quraan Sharif, its Rights, Significance and Etiquettes including a Summarised Transcript of Advices Rendered on the Occasion of a Hifzul Quran Completion Jalsa by Hadhrat Maulana Shah Abdul Hamid Is’haq Sahib (damat barakatuhum)
- The Quranic Treasures 3.67 (73.33%) 3 votes The Quranic Treasures is short anthology of the Qur’anic teachings, thematically arranged under various topics. It serves the paramount need of making the Qur’an heard by all who are concerned with humanity and peace in today’s world.
- Tafseer of Surah Kauthar and Surah Inshiraah 2.2 (44%) 5 votes Hadrat Maulana was discussed seerat of Rasulullah and the importance of Durood Sharif and had made Tafseer of Surah Kauthar and Surah Inshiraah which is in this Kitaab.
- Perfect Guide to the Sciences of the Quran 1.5 (30%) 2 votes Jalal Al-Din Abdur-Rahman Al-Suyuti’s The Perfect Guide to the Sciences of the Qur’an (Al-Itqan fi `Ulum al-Qur’an) is perhaps the most outstanding work of its kind in the field of Qur’anic Sciences. Exhaustive in its sources and its subjects, thoughtfully and lucidly written, […]
- Learning Arabic Language of The Qur’an 3.17 (63.33%) 18 votes The message of the Qur’an is addressed to all creation, conveyed in the Arabic language. Allah Almighty says: “We have sent it down as an Arabic Qur’an so that you may understand.” (12:2) Acquiring command over the Arabic language can be relatively easy for those […]
- Al-Quran – the ultimate miracle 3.16 (63.2%) 50 votes “Using the ultimate in scientific proof, namely Mathematics, Mr. Deedat discusses herein Physical, Examinable evidence that the QUR’AN is the Infallible Word of GOD.”
- The Geological Concept of Mountains in the Quran 3.05 (61.05%) 76 votes This book highlights the facts that were not known before the turn of the 20th century, and points out those findings supported in the Qur’an.Gloriouse Quran remains the ever-lasting miracle that witnesses to the truthfulness of Muhammad’s Message. The miraculous nature of the […]
- The Jewels of the Quran 3.1 (61.92%) 52 votes This work, a translation of Imam al-Ghazali’s ‘Kitab Jawahir al-Qur’an’, contains his views on several broad problems relating to the study of the Qur’an, in which various parts of the Qur’an are comprared to various types of valuables, such as jewels, pearls, rubies, red brimstones, corundums, […]
- The Quran and Modern Science Compatible or Incompatible 3.26 (65.13%) 39 votes Man has always tried to understand Nature, his own place in the scheme of Creation and the purpose of Life itself. Many religions have explained these answers to its believers by written books etc… But the Holy Quran is the main source of […]
- Al-Qur’an – The Miracle of Miracles 3.08 (61.56%) 77 votes This is a brief book which explains the meanings and the definitions of the miracle. It also takes a look at some of the scientific facts mentioned in the Quran which modern scientists, Muslim and non-Muslim alike, affirm as true.
- Understanding the Qur’an: Themes and Style 3.48 (69.63%) 27 votes The tenets of Islam cannot be grasped without a proper understanding of the Qur’an. In this important new introduction, Muhammad Haleem examines its recurrent themes – life and eternity, marriage and divorce, peace and war, water and nourishment – and for the first time sets […]
- God of Justice 3.55 (70.91%) 22 votes God of Justice: A Study in the Ethical Doctrine of the Qur’an published by E. J. Brill in 1960, Rahbar advanced the position that God’s mercy is always subordinate to justice, so mercy is only available to believers.
- Magic and Envy 3.11 (62.13%) 94 votes Magic, the temptation of the devil, and envy, the temptation of the ego has always been found in the societies of people. And therefore, naturally, these two threats to decency are being dealt with in the last revelation from Allah to His creation, and the last Messenger, may […]
Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved to Islamic Sources