- Arabic العربية
- English English
- Chinese 中文
- Urdu اردو
- Spanish Español
- Hindko هندکو
- Turkish Türkçe
- Hindi हिन्दी
- Pashto پښتو
- French Français
- German Deutsch
- Persian فارسی
- Indonesian Bahasa Indonesia
- Azeri Azəri
- Russian Русский
- Tajikian Тоҷикӣ
- Swahili Kiswahili
- Bengali বাংলা
- Other LanguageIslamic Sources
- From History to Theology Ali in Islamic Beliefs 3.02 (60.42%) 192 votes From the day the Prophet Muhammad began his mission in 610 C.E., inviting his family members to respond to the call of Islam, Ali, the son of Abu Talib, has figured prominently as a pious believer and an ardent supporter and warrior of […]
- Sayings and Preachings of Hazrat Ali (as) 3.17 (63.33%) 36 votes A humble attempt has been made to compile a subject wise collection of the famous sayings of Imam Ali (a.s.). for tho benefit of the readers. It is hoped that this publication will be a source of great inspiration, to those in search of […]
- The Life of Caliph Ali 3.23 (64.65%) 142 votes This is an English translation of the book Al Murtadha which was authored by Syed Abul Hasan ‘Ali Nadwi in Arabic. It is a biography of Sayyidna ‘Ali bin Abi Talib who was one of the most illustrious companions of Prophet Muhammad. Sayyidna ‘Ali bin Abi […]
- Ali: the Best of the Sahabah 3.52 (70.4%) 25 votes Ali: the Best of the Sahabah: Explicit Testimonies of Sahih Sunni Ahadith; This book is an in-depth academic critique, and a thoroughly investigative refutation, of Shaykh Ibn Taymiyyah’s Minhaj al-Sunnah on the specific question of Abu Bakr’s alleged superiority over Amir al-Muminin ‘Ali b. Abi […]
- The Advices of Hazrat Ali (a.s) 2.88 (57.69%) 26 votes Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) during his lifetime indicated the keenness and the mastery of of Islamic Study of Hazrat Ali (a.s) . This book narrates some famous sayings of Hazrat Ali (a.s); 120 selected advices everlasting guidance to the Muslim Ummah.
- Ghadir 3.22 (64.43%) 203 votes This text provides a brief study on the origins of Shi’ism and how the ideology of Wilayah came to existence, and the theological-juridical implications for the Islamic political thought in relation to the Wilayah of Imam Ali (AS).
- The Epistle 2.67 (53.33%) 3 votes This is the famous epistle of Imam Ali (s) to Malik Ashtar, which is the most considerable document of government.
- Imam Ali Ibn Abi Taleb The Fourth Caliph 3.04 (60.86%) 2246 votes This book, which is the book of the fourth orthodox Caliph, is a rich account of events and episodes that show an important period in Islam, It is the period of tragedies and sorrowful developments that tore Muslims and Islam into apart. Imam […]
- Eid e Ghadeer 2.94 (58.86%) 35 votes Compilation of hadiths regarding the lofty status of Eid e Ghadeer with Allah.
- Ghadeer-e-Khum 3.01 (60.22%) 1668 votes Ghadeer-e-Khum Where the religion was brought to perfection In the last year of the Holy Prophets (p.b.u.h.a.h.p) life, according to the Divine Intuition of the Quran’s verses, a mission was revealed to him so he announced the pilgrimage much towards Hajj. Muslims arrived from all corners near and far and a […]
- Verses of Ghadir (Aayatul Ghadeer) 2.5 (50%) 32 votes A search regarding the Prophet’s sermon on the farewell pilgrimage and an exegesis of Quranic verses of Ghadir …!
- Nahjol Balaagha 2.46 (49.23%) 13 votes The Prophet Muhammad referred to his eloquent son-in-law Ali as the “gate to the city of knowledge.” Peak of Eloquence, Nahjul Balagha, is both a compilation of Ali’s sermons, letters, and sayings and a glimpse into his personality. Compiled by Sayyid al-Sharif ar-Radi more than 1,000 years ago, it […]
- Imam Ali (‘a) And The World Peace 3 (60%) 17 votes For a man who does not yet know about the depths of his innermost it is very difficult to accept that, unlike other existents, he has more than one soul, character, and conduct. In fact, within this cover, called the body, that embodies him, […]
- Encyclopedia of Imam Ali (INDEX) 3 (60%) 27 votes Here it is the Index of Encyclopedia of Imam Ali (a.s) A scientific, intellectual and literary encyclopedia about the life of Imam Ali (pbuh) Special issue on the occasion of the 1400th anniversary of the designation of Kufa as the capital of the Islamic world by Imam […]
- Ali Ibn Abi Talib (a.s) Volume One 2.61 (52.22%) 18 votes In this book, Dr. Sallibi presents the biography of the fonrth caliph of Islam and examines in detail the momentous turmoil and conflicts that prevailed during that period in the history of the Ummah. These issues and events still have repercussions today. The author […]
- Imam Ali (a.s) Sermon on Eid Ul Fitr Day 2.61 (52.22%) 18 votes This sermon (khutbah) is delivered by the imam (leader) of the Congregational `Eid Prayer. In his book of man-la-yah¤uruhul-faqih, Shaykh al-Saduq has reported the following sermon from Imam `Ali Amir al-Mu’minin, peace be upon him.
- From Bidʿa to Sunna: The Wilāya of ʿAlī in the Shīʿī Adhān 3.26 (65.26%) 19 votes Although the wilāya of ʿAlī b. Abī Ṭālib-the attestation of his spiritual and temporal authority-has always been professed by the Shiīʿa and has appeared in their ritual and other practices (such as coinage) in various forms, its inclusion in […]
- Ali ibn Abu Talib (a) Ten proofs of his Superiority 2.76 (55.29%) 17 votes This Text is about Ali ibn Abu Talib (a) Ten proofs of his superiority From authentic Sunni sources.
- Imam Ali (as) 400 Golden Rules for the World and the Hereafter 2.6 (52%) 15 votes Imam Ali (a.s) taught the 400 golden rules to His (asws) companions, which quite comprehensively cover all those issues that we all need to know for leading a successful life in this World as well as in the Hearafter.Some […]
- The Sayings and Wisdom of Imam Ali (as) 2.94 (58.75%) 16 votes This is a comprehensive and delightful collection of the sayings of Imam Ali A.S. Though various publication of such kind exist already, but what make this publication distinctive from others is that in order to make this book easy and enjoyable to read, […]
Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved to Islamic Sources