- Arabic العربية
- English English
- Chinese 中文
- Urdu اردو
- Spanish Español
- Hindko هندکو
- Turkish Türkçe
- Hindi हिन्दी
- Pashto پښتو
- French Français
- German Deutsch
- Persian فارسی
- Indonesian Bahasa Indonesia
- Azeri Azəri
- Russian Русский
- Tajikian Тоҷикӣ
- Swahili Kiswahili
- Bengali বাংলা
- Other LanguageIslamic Sources
- Imam Hussain may Allah be pleased with him 3.04 (60.87%) 299 votes A sensitive and moving account of the struggle of the Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace)’s grandson, Sayyiduna Hussein ibn Ali and his followers in the events leading up to the tragic battle of Kerbala. Recommended for ages 9 and […]
- Karabala Work Book Vol-1 3.5 (70%) 12 votes Unique, simple and interesting way to acquaint children to the personalities of the martyrs of Karbala. The events, which took place in Karbala and the sufferings
- The Greatest Martyr 3.54 (70.77%) 13 votes The personality of Imam Hussain (A.S) is a leaning tower of strong determination, stability of character and firmness of ideology. His message of liberty is everlasting for the humanity. He fought for the cause of eternal truth and attained martyrdom. Yazid has become the symbol of barbarism whereas […]
- Ashura History and Popular Legend 2.97 (59.4%) 469 votes The discussion here concerns the misrepresentations (tahrifat) relating to the historic event of Karbala’. There have occurred various kinds of distortions in recounting the details of this great event. The discussion is carried in four parts. The first will deal with the meaning of tahrif and […]
- Ziyarats of Syria, Iran and Iraq 3.23 (64.62%) 39 votes Places where prayers are accepted, sins are forgiven in these places – the tombs of the holy saints hold an important position. When a person pays a visit to another believer brother, the Almighty Allah says: “You have visited Me. Following Major Ziaraats of Syria, Iran and […]
- The Master of Martyrs 2.93 (58.67%) 15 votes This book is a translation of the original Arabic book called ” Al-Malhoof Ala Katla Al-Tofoof ” which is a brief, and short story of the battle of Karbala. The replies to majority of cases who feels guilty for actions that are absolutely permissible in Islam. But because […]
- Ashura Poems in English 3.22 (64.35%) 23 votes The present book is by no means the first and last volume collected in this field. Contrary to an initial anticipation, it seems that Ashura literature in English will occupy at least five volumes of books. Hence, readers and which contains eighty‐ nine hadiths on this topic.the […]
- AI-Hasan and Al-Hussein 3.14 (62.81%) 64 votes The story of al-Hasan and al-Hussein is areal tragedy. They are the grandsons of the Messenger of Allah, to whom may Allah’s Blessings and peace be granted; the sons of Ali Ibn Abi Talib, may peace be upon hirn, and Fatima the daughter of the Prophet Mohammed. But […]
- Imam Husayn (pbuh) 2.89 (57.73%) 44 votes The definition of freedom in Islam is when you have attached yourself only to Allah and cut ties with all other entities. When Imam Husayn (pbuh) saw that the freedom brought by the Prophet of submission only to God was being eroded by the prison of allegiance to […]
- The Mission Of Imam Husain 2.91 (58.29%) 35 votes The present book has been based on the original book in Persian by Hujjat-ul-Islam Muhammad Yazdi entitled “Let Us Get to Know Husain ibn Ali Better”. The tragedy of Karbala which took place on 10th of Muharram, in the year 61 of Hijrah (October 2, 680 A.D.) […]
- Imam Hussein bin Ali (as) 2.66 (53.1%) 29 votes As centuries pass by, the uprising of Imam Hussein (a.s.), the grandson of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.), shines more powerfully, as a medal on the brow of history. It becomes firmly fixed in the conscience of the Muslim ummah, and is more understandable in the view of the historians and researchers. Similarly, […]
- Aza e Hussain (a.s) 2.75 (55%) 20 votes This book gives salams, marsiyas, nohas in Roman English organised day to day from the first night of Muharram till the 12th day. Each chapter also has a short hadees written in English . The hadees is based on words from the Ziarat Warisa and linked to […]
- Why Husain Took Stand? 3.03 (60.54%) 74 votes What was the course of Imam Hussain’s (A) revolution? What reasons prompted him to initiate such a great and unmatched upspring? Did he intended to overthrow the Yazid regime? Did he wish to end the Umayyid dynasty? These and such other questions keep cropping in the mind […]
- Hussian a.s The Great Martyr 3.5 (70%) 60 votes The early history of Islam is replete with examples of men and women who patiently put up with all sorts of persecution and willingly laid down their lives for the sake of truth. However, the later-day Muslims needed a more stirring example to serve as an […]
- Ashura Encyclopedia 2.89 (57.71%) 35 votes The Day of Ashura is on the 10th day of Muharram in the Islamic calendar and marks the climax of the Mourning of Muharram. This book contains the brief details about the martyrs of Karbala on Ashura.
- Why Prostrate on Karbala’s Turba 2.91 (58.18%) 11 votes Why Prostrate on Karbala’s Turba The reason why Shias prostrate on the turba is based on two sound premises hinging upon two issues.
- Understanding Karbala 3.04 (60.81%) 149 votes This text is basically a collection of articles published in different periodicals over the years and a radio speech, but they were arranged by the author himself in this present book form and published originally in Urdu.
- 12 Days of Muharram 2.95 (59.01%) 223 votes Learn about Karbala & the Day of Ashoor. You will read what happened in 12 days of Muharram. Read a majlis for each martyrs. Find out how Imam Hussain sacrificed his family to save the message of Islam…!
- The Truth About Al-Hussain’s Revolt 3.1 (61.99%) 141 votes This booklet is the translation of Haqiqatun Nahdhal Hussainiya, The Truth About Al-Hussain’s Revolt, by Martyr Ayatollah Murtadha Mutahhari, a transcript of a sermon/lecture the late author had delivered in gatherings held in Tehran for the annual commemoration of the martyrdom of Imam Hussain (a.s.)…!
- Husain, The Saviour of Islam 2.96 (59.12%) 114 votes A narrative of Kerbala, the revival of the Islam and the story of the victory that occurred in less than half a century after the demise of the Prophet.
Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved to Islamic Sources