- Arabic العربية
- English English
- Chinese 中文
- Urdu اردو
- Spanish Español
- Hindko هندکو
- Turkish Türkçe
- Hindi हिन्दी
- Pashto پښتو
- French Français
- German Deutsch
- Persian فارسی
- Indonesian Bahasa Indonesia
- Azeri Azəri
- Russian Русский
- Tajikian Тоҷикӣ
- Swahili Kiswahili
- Bengali বাংলা
- Other LanguageIslamic Sources
- Rate this post “The belief in an expected reformer and a saviour of humanity is not peculiar to the Shia school of Islam. It is common not only to all the Muslim sects, but is also shared by all the great religions such as Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism and Zoroastrianism. In this quest for the truth […]
- Rate this post Many people have been graced with the opportunity to meet Imam Mahdi (A.S.) in person. However, in this article we present only those anecdotes where this special favor of Imam (A.S.) has been conferred on the religious scholars and jurists.
- Rate this post According to Fiqh E Jaferia….. An Exposition on Imam Zainol Abedin (as)’s “Sahifeh Sajjadieh” Volume: 1 and 2 complete By: Shaykh Husayn Ansariyan Translated by: Dr. M. Farrakhypey An in-depth research work and interpretation on this great collection of invocations. The writer in his book first presents a short biography of Imam […]
- An Inquiry about al Mahdi and the Last Luminary 3.07 (61.43%) 28 votes An Inquiry about al Mahdi and the Last Luminary prepared and published by Ansariyan …
- How to gain proximity to the Imam of the Age 2.92 (58.35%) 206 votes During the dark period of this occultation it is beneficial for the Shias and sincere believers to be reminded about the solitude of the Imam of the Age (a.s.). Therefore, seeking assistance from the respected mother of Hazrat Hujjat (a.s.), Her […]
- The Promised Savior 3.05 (61.05%) 228 votes The Promised Savior is a short but significant work that deals with the doctrine of Mahdaviyat (the belief in Imam Mahdi as ultimate savior).Despite being short, it has not ignored any vital issues concerning the doctrine of Mahdaviyat. It is composed of three main parts. The first part […]
- Jihad During the Occultation of Imam (ajfj) 2.47 (49.33%) 15 votes During the time of occultation of Imam ajfj, the followers of Ahlul Bayt asws are instructed to observe Taqqiya, remain quiet, without involving in government/political struggles and wait until there is a call from the Skies and the earth shows signs of splitting-up. An armed struggle in […]
- Occultation of the Imam (ajfj) – Our Conduct & Responsibilities 3.22 (64.44%) 9 votes The rest of the article deals with the instructions of Allah (azwj)’s Divine Messengers – the Rasool Allah (saww) and his (saww) Pious Progeny (asws) in regard to our responsibilities and conduct during the time of occultation of the 12th Imam (ajfj). The […]
- In the Pursuance of the Sun 3.23 (64.62%) 13 votes A brief account on how Nargis (r.a.) travelled to find imam Askari (as), her origins, her captivity, their encounter, their marriage and the blessed birth of Imam Mahdi (aj) The Imam of our Time, may Alat Ta’ala hasten his reappearance …
- The Great Awaiting 2.57 (51.43%) 28 votes Mohammad Raza Hakimi’s instructions about the awaiting of Imam Al-Mahdi (aj) … !
- Contents 2.17 (43.33%) 12 votes The Persistence in supplications and its Importance Necessity of Prayer to the Leader of the Time Imam Mahdi (may our souls be sacrifice for him)
- The Saviour’s revolution 2.85 (57%) 20 votes In this book the author discussed about the final victory of righteousness, this is a Qur’anic concept and it is the holy Qur’an, which in very clear terms predicts the final victory of Islam.
- The Appropriate way to Await the Twelfth Imam 3 (60%) 9 votes A Study of the Connection between Waiting for the Imam and the Revolutionary Movement that precedes his Advent; Awaiting the Mahdi has a vital connection with the revolutionary movement that will precede his reappearance, since the latter is a result of the former […]
- Discussions on Imam-e-Zaman (a.t.f.s) 3.67 (73.33%) 12 votes Our discussion is pertaining to Imam-e-Zaman (a.t.f.s.) In this context, there are approximately twenty topics. For each of these discussions, there is an appropriate method of presentation, evaluation and analysis, bearing finer aspects of knowledge. To approach these topics from any other way would be inaccurate and erroneous.
- When He Will Come 2.53 (50.59%) 17 votes A very beautiful and story approach of Sayed Mahdi Shojaiee for describing waiting of Imam e Zaman (atfs)! The deer said: “This is a great pain, but my main Injury is very deep. My pain is the pain of awaiting and expectation. The pain of this life is mixed […]
- Vanguard of Light 3.18 (63.53%) 17 votes This Collection in your hand comprises of Twelve pure traditions concerning Imam Mahdi (a.s) with six of them quoted from the famous books of eminent Sunni scholars and the other six narrated from famous Shiite sources…!
- Candle of Hope 3.18 (63.64%) 11 votes A Series of Lectures on the Awaited Savior Imam al-Mahdi (a.s) Presented by the late Ayatollah Sayed Mohammad Redha al-Shirazi…!
- Epoch of the Appearance 2.29 (45.71%) 14 votes The book mostly contains the events before and during the appearance of the world’s saver, Imam Mahdi (AS), May Allah accelerates his appearance for the sake of his noble mother “Fatemeh Al-Zahra(AS)”…!
- In Memory of the Last Ruler of God 2.8 (56%) 10 votes Adaptation of an Introduction to the Principles of Religion In discussion of Imamate it is proved by using several documents that the existence of innocent imam is necessary at any time or age. Here we mention some of rational and narrative evidences…!
- Al-Mahdi (a.s) 3.44 (68.75%) 16 votes This (book) is a collection of a series of traditions, which have been narrated from the Holy Prophet (S.A.W.A.), his progeny and companions – all taken from our Sunni brethren sources. It also contains sayings and writings of Sunni scholars about the Awaited Mahdi who is from the progeny of Muhammad (S.A.W.A.).
Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved to Islamic Sources