- Arabic العربية
- English English
- Chinese 中文
- Urdu اردو
- Spanish Español
- Hindko هندکو
- Turkish Türkçe
- Hindi हिन्दी
- Pashto پښتو
- French Français
- German Deutsch
- Persian فارسی
- Indonesian Bahasa Indonesia
- Azeri Azəri
- Russian Русский
- Tajikian Тоҷикӣ
- Swahili Kiswahili
- Bengali বাংলা
- Other LanguageIslamic Sources
- Collection Ahlul Bayt Proof Hadith in Sunni Books 3.18 (63.61%) 61 votes Authentic sunni traditions about ahlulbayt(as) with verses from the noble quran It’s highly recommend my sunni brothers and shia brothers to read these authentic books written by great sunni scholars.
- The Role of Holy Imams (A.S) in the Revival of Religion – Volume 3 3.11 (62.16%) 111 votes The series of lectures of which you now have the third volume in hand, were delivered by Allamah Sayyed Morteza Askary in a class for a group of religious scholars in a period of more than two […]
- The Role of Holy Imams (A.S) in the Revival of Religion – Volume 2 2.9 (58%) 90 votes The series of lectures of which you now have the second volume in hand, were delivered by Allamah Sayyed Morteza Askary in a class for a group of religious scholars in a period of more than two […]
- The Role of Holy Imams (A.S) in the Revival of Religion – Volume 1 2.99 (59.74%) 78 votes The series of lectures of which you now have the first volume in hand, were delivered by Allamah Sayyed Morteza Askary in a class for a group of religious scholars in a period of more than two […]
- The Islamic Revolution – The Great Sacrifice 2.96 (59.21%) 659 votes We hear a lot about revolutions now-a-days. It has become almost a fashion to talk in what may be called “REVOLUTION TERMINOLOGY” But it is significant to note that this idiom of language is an expression of the prevailing When the tradition by which […]
- The Master of Martyrs 2.93 (58.67%) 15 votes This book is a translation of the original Arabic book called ” Al-Malhoof Ala Katla Al-Tofoof ” which is a brief, and short story of the battle of Karbala. The replies to majority of cases who feels guilty for actions that are absolutely permissible in Islam. But because […]
- 12 Days of Muharram 2.95 (59.01%) 223 votes Learn about Karbala & the Day of Ashoor. You will read what happened in 12 days of Muharram. Read a majlis for each martyrs. Find out how Imam Hussain sacrificed his family to save the message of Islam…!
- Lady Zaynab (pbuh) 2.96 (59.15%) 141 votes This book throws lights on the great personality of Lady Zaynab; the heroine of Islam who played a great role in the uprising of her brother, Imam al-Husayn, and has become the source from which women throughout world must take for understanding the real meanings of struggle against […]
- The Miracle of Ziyarat e Ashura 2.9 (58%) 40 votes Islamic book describing the miracles and benefits of reciting Ziyarat Ashoora. This Ziyarat, or greeting, is for the third Shia Imam, Al Hussain (as) and his family who were brutally murdered on the banks of the Euphrates river over 1000 years ago. The Shia and […]
- The Victory of Truth: The Life of Zaynab bint Ali 3.35 (67%) 40 votes Biography of the daughter of Imam ‘Ali (a), her early life, and her important role in the events of Karbala, Kufa and Sham Source: al-islam.org
- Bibi Zainab (s.a) 3.37 (67.43%) 35 votes Bibi Zainab (s.a) Granddaughter of Prophet Mohammad (pbuh), the daughter of Hazrat Ali (as) and Hazrat Fatima (sa) who sacrificed whatever she had for Imam Husain (as) and Islam. She set such example of leadership from Karbala to Kufa and from Kufa to Damascus and then to Madina […]
- The Hidden Truth About Karbala 2.81 (56.15%) 26 votes The battle at Karbala is a well-known tragedy in human history. It is not fiction or legend but a historical fact. This is an excellent narrative that chronicles the injustices against the Ahlul-Bayt and their followers through the ages until now.
- Tears and Tributes 2.8 (56%) 155 votes A detailed treatment to the tragedy of Kerbala where Imam Husein (a.s) and his handful of companions were mercilessly slain.
- Azadari 40 Ahadith 2.55 (51%) 40 votes For this first booklet of the series, the main source of reference was a collection of forty traditions on A’zadari by Agha Jawad Muhaddathi. More ahadith were added to the collection from which the final 40 were selected for publication. The collection of the ahadith, together with their translation in English, was […]
- Tears for Kufa and Shaam 2.76 (55.2%) 25 votes This book is a sequel to ‘Tears for Kerbala’ that narrates the journey of suffering of the survivors of the tragedy in Kerbala, in Kufa and Shaam. The Tragedy of Kerbala did not end on Ashura with the brutal murder of Imam Hussein (a.s), his dear companions, […]
- Nafasul Mahmoom 3.04 (60.71%) 28 votes Covers the tragic event of Karbala right from the martyrdom of Imam Hussain (a.s) upto the revenge of Mukhtar. Imam Ja’far Sadiq (a.s) is quoted as saying that when Imam Husain (a.s) was born, Allah commanded Jibra’eel to descend upon the earth with a thousand Angels and congratulate the […]
- Historical Sermons 2.88 (57.5%) 48 votes Historical Sermons; Imam Husain (as) in Karbala at Ashura, Mola Abbas (as) at Kaaba, Syeda Sakina (as) in Kufa and Syed Zainab in the court of Yazid…!
- Ashra e Muharram 3.5 (70%) 8 votes Hujjat Saturday Workshops as on Muharram 1427 / February 2006 for Ashra e Muharram …!
- The Journey of Tears 3.44 (68.89%) 9 votes This text has been written primarily to bring forth awareness in youths to understand the University of Imam Husayn (a.s.) from a broader perspective. It also provides a detailed account of Imam Husayn (a.s.)’s journey.
- Ahklaq-e-Ahle Bayt (A.S) 3.18 (63.67%) 49 votes This book is written by Sayed Mehdi Al Sadr and translated by Sayed Tahir Bilgrami. The holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) had himself said that he had been sent by Allah to take good manners to the final goal of perfection. Indeed he and his holy Ahle Bayt are […]
Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved to Islamic Sources