- Arabic العربية
- English English
- Chinese 中文
- Urdu اردو
- Spanish Español
- Hindko هندکو
- Turkish Türkçe
- Hindi हिन्दी
- Pashto پښتو
- French Français
- German Deutsch
- Persian فارسی
- Indonesian Bahasa Indonesia
- Azeri Azəri
- Russian Русский
- Tajikian Тоҷикӣ
- Swahili Kiswahili
- Bengali বাংলা
- Other LanguageIslamic Sources
- Rate this post Islamic jurisprudence plays a significant role in Muslim life, be in in regard to involvement in trade & business, family law or legal and illegal action. In the face of new and more complicated situations that are the result of scientific and technological advancement, the author gives some clarity on Shariah.
- Rate this post Child Custody in the Islamic Jurisprudence, written originally in Persian by the distinguished researcher Saeid Nazari Tavakkoli and published by The Islamic Research Foundation of Astan Quds Razavi in cooperation with The Center for Studying and Compiling University Books in Humanities (SAMT) in 2006, is considered as the first independent book concerning […]
- Rate this post This book is a collection of 5 works of Sheikh Muhammad Salih al-Munnajid: 1) Seventy Matters related to Fasting 2) The Night Prayer (Taraaweeh) 3) I’tikaaf 4) Zakaat-ul-Fitr 5) Eid, Ettiquette and Rulings
- The Pligrim’s Provision 2.97 (59.35%) 31 votes Hajj to the Sacred House of Allaah is one of the pillars of Islam and one of its most important fundamentals, because the Prophet (PBUH) said: “Islam is built on five pillars, the testimony that there is no god worthy of worship but Allaah and that Muhammad is the Messenger […]
- Manasik Al-Hajj 3 (60%) 40 votes The Hajj in Islamic law is a group of sacred rites and is one of the pillars upon which Islam is established. Hajj in its two parts, the wajib and the mustahabb, is of great merit and with an ample reward. The obligation of Hajj is a proven subject […]
- The Principle of Ijtihad in Islam 3 (60%) 27 votes The document hereunder translated into English, first appeared in the collection “Bahthi dar barayi Marja`iyat wa Ruhaniyat” , which was reviewed by Lambton. This volume contained essays by figures who were then prominent in the anjuman hayi islami, an organization of groups with a religiously educated leadership concerned […]
- An outline of the History of Restriction on Ijtihad 3.29 (65.78%) 83 votes An outline of the History of Restriction on Ijtihad is the history and significance of Ijtihad in Sunni and Shi’i developments written by by Shaykh Aga Buzurg Tehrani and Translated from the Arabic by Mujahid Husayn…
- Ijtihad, Its Meaning, Sources, Beginnings and the Practice of Ra’y 3.02 (60.33%) 61 votes The sources of ijtihad according to Shi’ah and the Ahl al-Sunnah, put together, are: the Book, the Sunnah, ijma` (consensus), `aql (reason), qiyas (analogy), istihsan, masalih mursalah, istislah, sadd al-dhara’i`, fath al-dhara’i; madhhab al-sahabi, shari`at al-salaf, `urf, istidlal, and so on. In this series of […]
- According to the Tahrir Al-Wasilah of Ayatullah ʻUzma Imam Khomeini 3.24 (64.76%) 63 votes According to the Tahrir Al-Wasilah of Ayatullah ʻUzma Imam Khomeini Second Volume by Laleh Bakhtiar…
- Why should we follow an Imaam? 3.12 (62.35%) 34 votes Why Should We Follow An Imam By Madrasah Taleem Ud Deen is a complete Answer of Question of Some Ghair Muqallideen – Salafi – Ahle Hadees ask: ‘Did The Messenger of Allah sallallahu alaihi wa sallam say you must follow Abu Hanifah? So why do […]
- Uqood Two party contract 2.56 (51.18%) 34 votes UQOOD (2 PARTY CONTRACTS) – These are 19 chapters of the 52 chapters of Fiqh. For example nikah, buying and selling. The contracts of sharia which do not require the niyya of Qurbatan Ilallah but are to be declared with the pronouncement of a formula in which […]
- The Model of the Gnostics (Uswat al-Arifeen) 3 (60%) 1 vote Biography of a great scholar and writer of the 20th century, Ayatollah Muhammad Taqi Bahjat and his teachings on Fiqh and Usool in the most simplest terms.
- Worship and Self Development 3.08 (61.54%) 13 votes This work is based on the Risalah-i-Novin-i-Imam Knomeini series, about Worship and Self Development According to the Tahrir al-Washilah of Ayatullah Imam Khomeini, Translated into English In consultion with Hujjat ul-Islam salma Ghaffari….
- Waqf, Hajr and Wasaya Volume- 8 2 (40%) 1 vote “In this book, Waqf, Hajr And Wasaya: According To Five Schools Of Islamic Law, the practice of political and religious schools, as well as their role in shaping the peace process is described in Danish.
- Light of the Path 3 (60%) 3 votes This booklet contains some of the very many points of view of Imam Khomein the Leader of the Islamic Revolution, who has strived ceaselessly on the path of Allah to liberate the Muslims and the deprived people of the world from the yoke of oppressors and dominators. The […]
- A General look at rites 3 (60%) 2 votes Even though Muslims usually understand a great dead of the affairs, other than Islamic worship, the secrets of orders and practical lows like the corruption of wine, gambling, prostitution and the like, but these affairs and practical lows are mostly obscure and frequently under question . […]
- Obligations and Prohibitions in Islamic Divine Law 3.5 (70%) 2 votes Drawn from the Quran and the Prophet’ Sunnah, this is one of a kind book as it presents, in a brief and simple language, the issues the society is confronted with both in the field of thought and practice, and represents a derivation of […]
- Wudu’ (Ablution) in the Holy Qur’an and the Hadith 3 (60%) 1 vote One of the rules on whose necessity and conditions for performing the five daily (obligatory) prayers all the Muslims have consensus is the purity (Taharah). One for whom the obligatory bathing (Ghusl) is not necessary can accomplish purifying by ablution.
- What is Hajj and who is a Hajji? 3 (60%) 1 vote What is Hajj and who is a Hajji? A psycho-educational perspective Given the deeply and reflecting more inclusively on the philosophy of existence, hypothetical principles of religious values, and all the must and must not articles of a belief system, one arrives at the […]
- Rate this post Taqleed is an integral part of Sharia. There is a lot of false propaganda maligning this pillar of Islam that keeps the Muslims united on a platform. This book takes a reader through a reasoning process to prove time and again the integrity of this pillar.
Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved to Islamic Sources