- Arabic العربية
- English English
- Chinese 中文
- Urdu اردو
- Spanish Español
- Hindko هندکو
- Turkish Türkçe
- Hindi हिन्दी
- Pashto پښتو
- French Français
- German Deutsch
- Persian فارسی
- Indonesian Bahasa Indonesia
- Azeri Azəri
- Russian Русский
- Tajikian Тоҷикӣ
- Swahili Kiswahili
- Bengali বাংলা
- Other LanguageIslamic Sources
- Rate this post This book is one of the many Islamic publications distributed by Ahlulbayt Organization throughout the world in different languages with the aim of conveying the message of Islam to the people of the world. Ahlulbayt Organization (www.shia.es) is a registered Organization that operates and is sustained through collaborative efforts of volunteers in […]
- Rate this post A compilation of queries on various topics answered by Ayatollah Sayyid Ali Khamenei which have been arranged in topic-wise sections. Rulings Regarding Spiritual Purity (Tahārat), Prayers, fasting, food, touching, examining, surgery, sex change, pregnancy, birth control, examining dead body, organ transplant, abortion, blood money, suicide, smoking, impregnation.
- Rate this post Practical Laws of Islam According to the Fatawa of Ayatullah al-Uzama Ayatullah Syed Ali Khamenei, A concise guide to some of the ruling on everyday issues including prayer, ablutions and religious taxes.
- Rate this post It has been stipulated in fiqh that adjudication has certain criteria which the judge may not violate. These include: evidence or oath, the oath given on weak and inconclusive evidence (qasamah in cases of lawth), the knowledge of the judge, or admission, where the judge not able to give a positive or […]
- Rate this post This version of the English Risalah of the rulings of Sheikh Wahid Khorasani is not the official version. However, the text of this English Risalah has been taken directly from his official website and edited for better understanding of the common English speaking people. The official English translation had few laws and […]
- Rate this post Child Custody in the Islamic Jurisprudence, written originally in Persian by the distinguished researcher Saeid Nazari Tavakkoli and published by The Islamic Research Foundation of Astan Quds Razavi in cooperation with The Center for Studying and Compiling University Books in Humanities (SAMT) in 2006, is considered as the first independent book concerning […]
- The Humility in Prayer 2.53 (50.63%) 32 votes This is a treatise we have written concerning humility (Khushu’) and the hearts meekness and breaking (inkisar) before the Lord. The basic meaning of Khushu’, is the softness of the heart, its being gentle, still, submissive, broken, and yearning. When the heart is humble, so too is […]
- Simplified Islamic Laws for Youth and Young Adults 3.1 (61.95%) 41 votes Simplified Islamic Laws for Youth and Young Adults According to the Fatawa Of: Hadhrat Ayatullah al-Uzma as-Sayyid al-Hajj ‘Ali al-Husaini as-Seestani
- A Manual of Islamic Beliefs and Practice 3.18 (63.51%) 57 votes This is the translation of selected parts of the famous Urdu book Tohfat al-Awwam. It covers a vast range of subjects connected with the essentials of belief and practice, and provides practical guidance on issues and questions of everyday life in the contemporary world. […]
- Kharaj in Islamic Law 3.16 (63.13%) 32 votes Most parts of the Muslims empire were taken by the Muslims through conquest in the early period of Islam. According to the prevailing view in Islamic law, land conquered by war belongs to the Muslim community, ie to all Muslims in the past, present and future. There […]
- The Animals Law suit Against Humanity 3.27 (65.45%) 66 votes In this interfaith and multicultural fable, eloquent representatives of all members of the animal kingdom—from horses to bees—come before the respected Spirit King to complain of the dreadful treatment they have suffered at the hands of humankind. During the ensuing trial, where both humans and […]
- Hajj in Focus 3.21 (64.19%) 43 votes Hajj (pilgrimage) means visiting the House of Allah (Ka‟bah), and performing acts which are called „Manasik‟ (those worshipful acts which have been ordered to be performed there), and it is obligatory on a person once in his lifetime; Here are the rituals of Hajj as been described by Zafarul-Islam […]
- Hajj in the words and messages of Imam Khomeini 3.15 (63.02%) 53 votes The Institute for Compilation and Publication of the Works of Imam Khomeini (pbuh), in its endeavor to publicize the Imam’s Cultural heritage to benefit the researchers and to facilitate access to various materials, has classified by subject, all the works of Imam […]
- Al-Siyam “Fasting” 3.07 (61.45%) 55 votes In the books of the Old Testament do we find any definite text to prove that fasting was prescribed. We simply find praise of fasting and commendation of those who fast. It is known that Moses has fasted for forty days and this proves that fasting was considered a […]
- Faith in Finance 2.88 (57.69%) 52 votes Faith in Finance The Role of Zakat in International Development This thesis is informed by fieldwork I conducted in the West Bank and Lebanon for the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (UN-ESCWA) and the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Foundation. I am indebted to the support they […]
- Khums: A Support for Financial Independence Part 3 2.9 (58.06%) 31 votes In this paper, the author analyzes the narrations of the Imams of the Ahlul Bayt (a) regarding khums in detail in order to refute objections to it.
- Khums A Support for Financial Independence Part 2 3.5 (70%) 16 votes In this paper, the author analyzes the narrations of the Imams of the Ahlul Bayt (a) regarding khums in detail in order to refute objections to it.
- Khums: A Support for Financial Independence Part 1 2.71 (54.29%) 14 votes In this paper, the author analyzes the narrations of the Imams of the Ahlul Bayt (a) regarding khums in detail in order to refute objections to it.
- Hajj in Pictures and Diagrams 2.58 (51.58%) 19 votes A work on Hajj in Pictures and Diagrams Efforts by Syed-Rizwan Raza Rizvi … !
- A Summary of Ahkam related to Salat in Jamaat 2.8 (56%) 10 votes A Summary of Ahkam related to Salat in Jamaat According to edicts of Ayatullah Seestani….
Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved to Islamic Sources