- Arabic العربية
- English English
- Chinese 中文
- Urdu اردو
- Spanish Español
- Hindko هندکو
- Turkish Türkçe
- Hindi हिन्दी
- Pashto پښتو
- French Français
- German Deutsch
- Persian فارسی
- Indonesian Bahasa Indonesia
- Azeri Azəri
- Russian Русский
- Tajikian Тоҷикӣ
- Swahili Kiswahili
- Bengali বাংলা
- Other LanguageIslamic Sources
- Prophethood 3 (60%) 26 votes There must be some purpose behind creation and human presence on this planet. As humans, we need to know what our role on earth is and what guidance is needed in order to conduct our lives in accordance to His will. The only source of authentic information would be the […]
- The Islamic Government: Khalifate or Imamate? 3.38 (67.69%) 13 votes A short work on” The Islamic Government: Khalifate or Imamate?” written by Ustad Abdus Samad ….!
- Hayatul Qulub vol 3: Succeccion Prophet Muhammad (Saww) 2.85 (57.04%) 27 votes Hayat Al Qulub the third volume deals with the topic of Imamate, the appointment of the Imam (a.s.), the inerrancy of the Imams and the obligation of the people to obey them. After this the Author has collected all the verses of the […]
- The Seal of the Prophets and His Message (Lessons on Islamic Doctrine) 1.75 (35%) 8 votes The Seal of the Prophets and His Message (Lessons on Islamic Doctrine) explains the Islamic view of Prophethood and the particular role played by the Prophet of Islam as the Seal of the Prophets. It also includes a summary […]
- The Great Awaiting 2.65 (53.08%) 26 votes Mohammad Raza Hakimi’s instructions about the awaiting of Imam Al-Mahdi (aj) … !
- On the Knowledge of Imam: Imamology 3.29 (65.83%) 24 votes This collection includes exegetical, philosophical, narrational, historical, and social discussions on Imamate and Wilāya in general, and on the Imamate and Wilāya of Amīr al-Mu’minīn Ali and the Infallible Imams, upon whom be peace, in particular, which have been presented as lectures in scholarly-argumentative teaching […]
- The Saqifah Conspiracy 2.73 (54.55%) 11 votes This text An Analytic Study of the Most Critical Event in the Political History of Islam written by Baqir Sharif Al- Qarashi; The first political, yet conspiratorial, conference that was held in Islam was the Saqifah Conference, which was held immediately after the passing away of the Holy Prophet (¥) […]
- Al-Ghadir 3.5 (70%) 8 votes This text is about the day when Divine Revelation declared the completion of the Divine message, immediately after the Holy Prophet’s (saw) appointment of ‘Ali (as) as the commander of the believers after him (saw). Referring to Ghadir- Completion of Islam.
- God’s Messenger and Message 5 (100%) 1 vote To help human beings understand the divine religion and find the way to higher planes of consciousness, God has shown the path of truth to a number of His chosen servants. He has sent down to us the divine teachings as a message through His messengers. These messengers are the […]
- Lets Learn about the Prophet of Islam 4 (80%) 4 votes There are people who might perhaps ask if the sending of the prophets by God in necessary to guide the people. Is our intellect not sufficient to understand the realities? Is the progress and development of science not sufficient to discover all of the […]
- Ethos of Prophets,from Adam to Khatam 4 (80%) 2 votes The book contains mistical and moral points about the ethos and lifestyle of the Prophets especially those of the Holy Prophet of Islam (S). These ethos lead our life to illumination of thoughts and consolation of her arts and nearness to Allah SWT.
- Prophethood 4 (80%) 1 vote This short booklet discusses the essential nature of Nubuwwah (Prophethood), why infallibility (ismah) is needed for such a position, and follows this by sections on prophecies about the Holy Prophet and the miracles of his prophethood.
- Rate this post An Introduction to the Islam World View (3): Revelation and Prophethood Belief in revelation (wahy) and prophethood (nabuwwar) results from a kind of insight about the universe and mankind which may be called ‘the principle of universal guidance’. This principle is essential to the monotheistic world view of Islam, from which the principle of prophethood follows. […]
- Grade 4 – Fiqh Book 3 (60%) 6 votes In this book, students learn more Allah names. They get a detailed introduction to 5 more names different than the ones of last year. In Usool –e-din the first two topics of tawheed and nabuwwa are also studied in further detail. This year students get more […]
- Bada Change in Creation’s Destiny by Devine Knowledge 3 (60%) 2 votes Although we initially felt no need to address the unanimous belief of Bada, the misunderstandings being created by the insightful Nawasib against the Shi’a of Ahlulbayt [as] deemed it important to address the matter once for all. The word Bada has the following […]
- The Unschooled Prophet 1 (20%) 1 vote One of the highlights in the life of the great Prophet Muhammad (SA) is the fact that he was untrained and unschooled (ie, he did not attend any school). He had not been trained by any teacher and neither he had acquainted himself with any written work…!
- Lights on the Muhammadan Sunnah 2.5 (50%) 6 votes Dear reader, the book put forth before you needs not an introduction, as its fame being greater than to be introduced. It is truly a languished journey on a way of tearing asunder the covers that defamed – whether deliberately or unknowingly – the character of our master Muhammad (may […]
- The Children’s Book on Islam Book Four 3 (60%) 1 vote An elementary book on Islam for the children from ages 4-15 yrs. Good for the children of all ages, and the students.
- He, His Messenger and His Message 3 (60%) 2 votes The venerated author, apart from the beautiful presentation of the scientific philosophical proof to the existene of God, has made a masterly review of the explanation of the Prophet’s Mission on the basis of a revelatin and divine help.
- Examining Ismaili Imams and Bohras 4 (80%) 2 votes This book is about the beliefs of Ismailis. Two major sects within the Ismailis are the Agha Khanis who believe in 49 Imams and the Bohras who believe in 21 Imams. However both the Agha Khanis and the Bohras believe Ismail as an Imam, who was […]
Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved to Islamic Sources