- Arabic العربية
- English English
- Chinese 中文
- Urdu اردو
- Spanish Español
- Hindko هندکو
- Turkish Türkçe
- Hindi हिन्दी
- Pashto پښتو
- French Français
- German Deutsch
- Persian فارسی
- Indonesian Bahasa Indonesia
- Azeri Azəri
- Russian Русский
- Tajikian Тоҷикӣ
- Swahili Kiswahili
- Bengali বাংলা
- Other LanguageIslamic Sources
- Imam Husain’s Revolution (Analytical Review) 3.18 (63.51%) 57 votes This booklet was originally published by the Muslim Youth Association in the United Kingdom. Since our first publication of 5,000 copies was received with great enthusiasm by the readers, the response has encouraged us to re-publish the same for wider circulation. We hope that wider circulation […]
- Imamate, The Vicegerency of the Prophet 3.04 (60.77%) 26 votes Meaning of Imamate and Khilafah, as well as Shi’i and Sunni views on topics such as necessity of Imamate, infallibility, and Shura.
- Pearls of Guidance in view of Quran 2.45 (49%) 20 votes This is an attempt to understand the faith and religion in the light of Holy Quran and Hadiths. With the real life examples, I have tried to understand various issues related to faith.
- Imamat and Wilayat 3.27 (65.45%) 22 votes In Islam as much emphasis is placed on the prophethood of holy prophet Muhammad and his holy book Quran, the same emphasis is also put on Imamat. The reason of this emphasis: as God is the One who has the right to choose Prophet, Prophet is also the […]
- From Bidʿa to Sunna: The Wilāya of ʿAlī in the Shīʿī Adhān 3.35 (67.06%) 17 votes Although the wilāya of ʿAlī b. Abī Ṭālib-the attestation of his spiritual and temporal authority-has always been professed by the Shiīʿa and has appeared in their ritual and other practices (such as coinage) in various forms, its inclusion in […]
- Mubahala 3 (60%) 8 votes A work of Al-Balagh Foundation describing the facts behind the incident of Mubahala … !
- The Islamic Government: Khalifate or Imamate? 3.38 (67.69%) 13 votes A short work on” The Islamic Government: Khalifate or Imamate?” written by Ustad Abdus Samad ….!
- Hayatul Qulub vol 3: Succeccion Prophet Muhammad (Saww) 2.85 (57.04%) 27 votes Hayat Al Qulub the third volume deals with the topic of Imamate, the appointment of the Imam (a.s.), the inerrancy of the Imams and the obligation of the people to obey them. After this the Author has collected all the verses of the […]
- The Great Awaiting 2.68 (53.6%) 25 votes Mohammad Raza Hakimi’s instructions about the awaiting of Imam Al-Mahdi (aj) … !
- On the Knowledge of Imam: Imamology 3.29 (65.83%) 24 votes This collection includes exegetical, philosophical, narrational, historical, and social discussions on Imamate and Wilāya in general, and on the Imamate and Wilāya of Amīr al-Mu’minīn Ali and the Infallible Imams, upon whom be peace, in particular, which have been presented as lectures in scholarly-argumentative teaching […]
- The Concept of Explicit Statements on Imamate in the Holy Quran 3.4 (68%) 10 votes The issue of Imamate in Islam is not only concerned with inculcating the doctrine of Islam, but it also deals with, firstly, marking out the concept of Islam in general and, secondly, defining its reality and applicable examples, not to […]
- The Saviour’s revolution 2.67 (53.33%) 15 votes In this book the author discussed about the final victory of righteousness, this is a Qur’anic concept and it is the holy Qur’an, which in very clear terms predicts the final victory of Islam.
- The Saqifah Conspiracy 2.73 (54.55%) 11 votes This text An Analytic Study of the Most Critical Event in the Political History of Islam written by Baqir Sharif Al- Qarashi; The first political, yet conspiratorial, conference that was held in Islam was the Saqifah Conference, which was held immediately after the passing away of the Holy Prophet (¥) […]
- Al-Ghadir 3.5 (70%) 8 votes This text is about the day when Divine Revelation declared the completion of the Divine message, immediately after the Holy Prophet’s (saw) appointment of ‘Ali (as) as the commander of the believers after him (saw). Referring to Ghadir- Completion of Islam.
- Leading the Ummah 2.9 (58%) 10 votes This book offers some profound reasons by resorting to Qur’anic verses and to prophetic narrations in order to explain the issue of leadership, illustrating that the Divine verdict concerning the Islamic Leadership was quite different from the view that was brought up in the Saqifah convention.
- Kamaaluddin wa Tamaamun Ni’ma part 2 3 (60%) 10 votes Statements of Imam Husain bin Ali (a.s.) regarding the occurrence of Ghaibat; In this book, the author has dealt with the personality of the Imam Mahdi (a.s.), his occultation and everything related to him in an analytical and systematic manner. He has supported each of his […]
- Essays on Ghadir 3.25 (65%) 4 votes This is the Prophet’s (p.b.u.h.) prophetic message which on Ghadir day attracted the believers. Those who heard these Divine words by hear, constantly tried hard to deliver them to others. In this way, the bare reality that originated from that brilliant pool was made to flow in the dry desert- the […]
- The Savior in Islam 5 (100%) 1 vote Belief in the Saviour is the most genuine and fundamental Islamic beliefs. And it is on the day of salvation that he will bring justice to the world. The author has presented a short history of his fundamental belief and also an introduction to the life of […]
- Biography of Hisham bin Hakam 3.2 (64%) 5 votes Hisham bin Hakam was a Shiite scholar of the second century of Hejri and a companion of Jafar al-Sadiq and Musa al-Kadhim. It was Hisham who defended the doctrine of Imamate based on wisdom and logic; a topic he proved himself to be fully competent for. […]
- The Leadership (Walaya) of Imam Ali (as) 3.33 (66.67%) 3 votes The Leadership (Walaya) of Imam Ali (as) and the Progeny of the Prophet (pbuh&hf) documented in well known authentic Sunni sources…!
Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved to Islamic Sources