- Arabic العربية
- English English
- Chinese 中文
- Urdu اردو
- Spanish Español
- Hindko هندکو
- Turkish Türkçe
- Hindi हिन्दी
- Pashto پښتو
- French Français
- German Deutsch
- Persian فارسی
- Indonesian Bahasa Indonesia
- Azeri Azəri
- Russian Русский
- Tajikian Тоҷикӣ
- Swahili Kiswahili
- Bengali বাংলা
- Other LanguageIslamic Sources
- Al-Qadaa and Al-Qadar – Fate & Destiny 2.97 (59.37%) 857 votes The meaning of Al-Qadaa and Al-Qadar: when mentioned separately both mean the predestination (pre-decree) of an action or event. When used together Al -Qadar refers to the pre-decree of an action or event before it occurs and Al-Qadaa refers to the act or event […]
- Where is Allah 2.97 (59.45%) 1738 votes This book is the answer to a question raised by a skeptical youth who delved into the ocean of some books in his summer holiday and his Aqeeda was affected. His mind, in turn, became blurred and he was unable to differentiate between right and wrong or between […]
- Life and Death 3.03 (60.66%) 488 votes In the journey of ever continuous giving of the venerable Imam, Sheik Muhammad Mitwaly Al-Sha‘râwy, are shining lights and inspirations that illumine the way of the seekers, guide the astray and teach humanity the religious matters that have been kept hidden from it.Done for the Love of Allah, […]
- Facing One Qibla 2.82 (56.4%) 50 votes Facing One Qibla; Legal and Doctrinal Aspects of Sunni and Shi’ah Muslims The Sunni-Shi’ah divide has been a factor in Muslim life and thought since earlier times – not least in Malaysia which is traditionally of the Sunni persuasion. In this extensively referenced study two Muslim scholars working […]
- Qayamat e Sughra -The Auguries of Advent 2.33 (46.67%) 6 votes Qayamat-e-sughra : The auguries of advent : atomic war in the Middle East, end of imperialism in Iran … reappearance of Prophet Jesus and destruction of anti Christs and advent of Imam Mahdi
- Belief in the Oneness of God the Apostleship the Hereafter 2.79 (55.81%) 43 votes Religion is a subject that only God teaches to mankind. The last that He had taught us religion was just over fourteen centuries and thirty six years back, and He had concluded His Guidance with the verse: This day have I perfected your […]
- Paradise its Blessings and How to Get There 2.86 (57.19%) 57 votes This book describes Paradise and its inhabitants as portrayed in the Qur’an and the Hadith, then discusses the various rewards and blessings that are promised to those who make it there. Finally, the author lists the many and myriad deeds that a Muslim […]
- Conditions of Laa ilaaha ill-Allah 2.61 (52.28%) 57 votes Conditions Of Laa Ilaaha ill-Allah: The Conditions of the Testimony of Faith. Islam is the complete submission and obedience to Allah (God).The name Allah (God) in Islam never refers to Muhammad (pbuh), as many Christians may think; Allah is the personal name of God.
- The Man in the red Underpants 3.25 (64.93%) 73 votes None of these questions are dealt with in this book! Rather this book asks you to think about how you would deal with the man in the red underpants. It will take you on a journey in which you will encounter some startling conclusions. If […]
- Doomsday Portents and Prophecies 3 (60%) 34 votes Signs and prophecies of both lesser and greater Day of Judgment extensively, and categorizing them precisely to those are appeared and happened until now, and those are expecting very soon, as well as those will be appeared at the end of the last Hour; There are 63 signs […]
- Faith and Reason 2.93 (58.7%) 46 votes This book, aptly named ‘Faith and Reason – A Compendium of Fifty Questions and Answers Related to Islamic Theology, Jurisprudence and Other Themes’ is timely, in offering some explanations. The questions on such diverse topics as Divine Will and Human Will, free choice Allah’s (awj) Will in human […]
- The Awaited Imam Mahdi (a.s) 2.57 (51.36%) 44 votes This is a collection of authentic traditions on Imam Mahdi AS. When and where will he appear? How will he and prophet Isa (Jesus) defeat Dajjall (Anti Christ)? How will they revive Islam? For how many years will Imam Mahdi AS be the last Caliph? How […]
- A Probe into Wilayah and its Social Dimensions 3.26 (65.26%) 19 votes The concept of wilayah has a great and very special status in the Holy Qur’an and Islamic hadiths. Many studies have been conducted, extended discussions have been held by commentators, theologians, and mystics and many works have been written about this issue. However, it […]
- The World of Jinn and Devils 3.41 (68.24%) 17 votes This book is a compilation of religious texts that discuss the topic of Jinns and Devils as well as the statements of the scholars related to this topic.
- Faith In Predestination 2.79 (55.83%) 24 votes Belief in pre-destination (Qada wa Qadar) is an undisputed article of faith in Islam. For some people, this belief leads to contentment and satisfaction, even in the face of hardship and adversity. But for others, it provides justification for their wrongdoings: how often do we hear people arguing […]
- Stories of New Muslims 3.12 (62.42%) 33 votes This book is published on the shoulders of those people who have volunteered their personal stories of how they entered Islam. If you, the reader, are open to the possibility that Allah, the Creator, has given you clear evidence to accept Him and His message of Islam, […]
- The World of the Angels 3.12 (62.4%) 25 votes The World of the Angels is an example of traditional learning and its translation fills a much needed gap in aqida (beliefs) literature in the English speaking world Basing himself exclusively on the Quran and Hadith, Sheikh Kishk deals with every aspect of the angelic world. […]
- The Book of the Believer 2.94 (58.75%) 16 votes The Book of the Believer of the trustworthy Sheykh, the majestic Al-Husayn Bin Saeed Al Kufy Al Ahwazy, was from the companions of the Imam Abu Al-Hassan Al-Reza asws, Abu Ja’far Al-Jawadasws and Abu Al-Hassan Al-Hadiasws. He died at Qumm.
- Theological Instructions 2.7 (54%) 20 votes A series of lectures and lessons designed to discuss and teach the principles of theological reasoning with respect to Islamic teachings. The book covers topics such as free will, divine decree, divine justice, prophethood, resurrection and much, much more. A must read in understanding the principles of Islam.
- An Introduction to Ilm al-Kalam 2.7 (54%) 30 votes The main doctrines of kalam (theology) and their subsequent modifications with special reference to Mu’tazilah, Asha’irah and Shi’ah schools of kalam.
Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved to Islamic Sources