- Arabic العربية
- English English
- Chinese 中文
- Urdu اردو
- Spanish Español
- Hindko هندکو
- Turkish Türkçe
- Hindi हिन्दी
- Pashto پښتو
- French Français
- German Deutsch
- Persian فارسی
- Indonesian Bahasa Indonesia
- Azeri Azəri
- Russian Русский
- Tajikian Тоҷикӣ
- Swahili Kiswahili
- Bengali বাংলা
- Other LanguageIslamic Sources
- A Journey to God with Ibn Ata’s Words of Wisdom in light of Universal Laws 3.14 (62.7%) 37 votes This book is meant to be a ‘journey’—a journey for God, with God, and to God, although He is truly close to us, much closer than we ever think. And if My servants ask you about […]
- Manifestation of Allah’s Attraction 3.14 (62.71%) 59 votes Manifestation of Allah’s Attraction a lecture by Shaikh-ul Arab wa Ajam Arifbillah Hazrat Aqdas Maulana Shah Hakkem Muhammad Akhtar Saheb (damat barakkatuhum)
- Qalb-e-Saleem, A Sound Heart 2.59 (51.89%) 37 votes In the Quraan Sharif Allah mentions the Dua of Ibrahim a.s who is Khalilullah (friend of Allah), Do not disgrace me on the day when people will be resurrected. The day when neither wealth nor sons will be of any benefit, Except for him who comes to […]
- Purification of the mind Jila Al Khatir 2.74 (54.74%) 19 votes This book consists of 45 discourses that were given by Shaikh ‘Abd Al-Qadir Al-Jilani in his school in Baghdad. These discourses, like the ones found in some of his other books, would have been transcribed by some of his listener. There are a number […]
- Effective Remedies for Spiritual Remedies 2.67 (53.33%) 39 votes Effective Remedies for Spiritual Remedies; The book “ROOH KI BIMARIA AUR UNKA ILAAJ” that deals with various spiritual ailments, such as ILLICIT LOVE AFFAIRS, ANGER, PRIDE, OSTENTATION, BACKBITING, SLANDER), etc. and their remedies, has proven to be of tremendous benefit and value for the Ummah at […]
- What is the Reality of Tasawwuf ? 3 (60%) 34 votes In this booklet, Muhammad Akhtar Saheb clarifies the misunderstandings and misconceptions surrounding Tasawwuf, commonly known in the Indo/Pak subcontinent as Peeri-Mureedi. He vividly exposes the innovations of fake “Peers” or Shaikhs and guides his readers to follow the pure path of Shariah and Sunnah. […]
- The People of Allah and their Independency 2.8 (56%) 35 votes “The People of Allah and their Independency “A collection of the lectures of Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Saheb compiled by Sayyed Ishtar Jameel Meer Saheb.
- The Importance of Istighfaar 2.69 (53.79%) 29 votes Generally a person experiences joy and happiness at the start of an action and at the end of an action. However, as a Muslim we are pleased and grateful at the end of an action that Allah had granted us the opportunity to fulfil our duties towards […]
- Reformation of Character 2.78 (55.63%) 32 votes “reformation of character” is an Islamic Character building book in the light of the Islamic Education.This Book was written by Moulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Saheb.
- Maximising on our Deeds 2.85 (56.92%) 26 votes Maximising on Our Deeds The Importance of formulating Intentions; This booklet is a compilation of advices drawn from a few talks given by our respected and honourable Sheikh Moulana Abdul Hamid Is`haq, in regard to the importance of formulating intentions and being sincere in all undertakings.
- The Secrets of Asceticism 2.53 (50.59%) 17 votes The Secrets of Asceticism (3rd Part of Qam al-Hirsi bi al-Zuhdi wa al-Qana’ah) Being the third part of al-Qasru’l-Hirs, al-Qurtubi deals with the issue of zuhd or “doing-without.” Zuhd is a central dimension of Islam, but Muslims in every age have faced the ingrained peril of distorting […]
- Fawaide-Suhbat – Benefit of Suhbat 3.59 (71.76%) 17 votes The compassion which Nabî (S) possessed for the ummah, including the ummat-e-da’wah (the Non-Muslims) can be gauged from the books of history and sîrah. By studying these books we learn that Nabî (S) possessed limitless mercy for all. The result of this compassion was that Nabî […]
- Islamic Morals 3.29 (65.71%) 21 votes In this book, we describe some qualities which either raise man to perfection or drag him down to abyss, from the viewpoint of the Holy Quran and the Hadith so that, with the blessings of the Holy Quran and the words of the Holy Prophet and his pure progeny, […]
- Treatment for Anger 3.22 (64.32%) 37 votes Anger is not a bad thing, but to use it in a wrong place is bad. If anger is annihilated,then how will one make jihad with the kuffar? Therefore, use anger in the right place, eg. in jihad against the kuffar. When at such a time, someone comes […]
- Ethics [Akhlaq] 2.89 (57.78%) 36 votes Every concept of Ethics (akhlaq), whether to family, relations or society, are described from the Quranic verses and Hadith.
- The Importance of Protecting One’s Tongue 3.16 (63.17%) 82 votes In this booklet we have transcribed the advices of Hadhrat Maulana Abdul Hamid Saheb D.B delivered during the blessed month of Ramdaan after the Asr Salaah pertaining to the importance of controlling one’s tongue. Generally the tongue is the cause of numerous problems, therefore Rasulullah […]
- Islamic Education 2.86 (57.1%) 69 votes This research-based book is an attempt to provide the readers with foundations, principles, and methods of education by relying on the views of the Quran on human nature and by clarifying the Islamic concept of education.
- Remedy to Evil Thoughts 3.33 (66.67%) 27 votes People throughout the world are suffering from various spiritual diseases. Just as a patient goes to a medical practitioner for treatment, it is necessary that we receive treatment for our spiritual ailments as well. The Mashaaikh are the spiritual doctors who attend to our spiritual ailments. From […]
- Gifts for the Seeker 3.04 (60.87%) 46 votes This book answers many of the questions often asked by seekers of inward illumination. What are the real implications of the doctrine of divine unity? How can proper concentration be achieved during spiritual exercises? When should one avoid participating in Sufi gatherings? What is the relationship between […]
- Connection with Allah 2.88 (57.58%) 554 votes lectures on Connection with Allah Ta’ala held by Shaikh-ul-Arab Wal-Ajam Arifbillah Hazrat-e-Aqdas Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Saheb on Muharam ul Harram 25, 1401 AH.
Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved to Islamic Sources