- Arabic العربية
- English English
- Chinese 中文
- Urdu اردو
- Spanish Español
- Hindko هندکو
- Turkish Türkçe
- Hindi हिन्दी
- Pashto پښتو
- French Français
- German Deutsch
- Persian فارسی
- Indonesian Bahasa Indonesia
- Azeri Azəri
- Russian Русский
- Tajikian Тоҷикӣ
- Swahili Kiswahili
- Bengali বাংলা
- Other LanguageIslamic Sources
- Rate this post A brief, but extremely relevant book on the etiquettes of behaviour with regards to fellow human beings. Subjects addressed include manners of dealing with guests, children, promises, one’s speech and more. Muaasharat (Etiquettes) or social conduct the way the Muslim has to behave in society is the subject matter of the book […]
- The People of Allah and their Independency 2.8 (56%) 35 votes “The People of Allah and their Independency “A collection of the lectures of Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Saheb compiled by Sayyed Ishtar Jameel Meer Saheb.
- The Importance of Istighfaar 2.69 (53.79%) 29 votes Generally a person experiences joy and happiness at the start of an action and at the end of an action. However, as a Muslim we are pleased and grateful at the end of an action that Allah had granted us the opportunity to fulfil our duties towards […]
- Reformation of Character 2.78 (55.63%) 32 votes “reformation of character” is an Islamic Character building book in the light of the Islamic Education.This Book was written by Moulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Saheb.
- Maximising on our Deeds 2.85 (56.92%) 26 votes Maximising on Our Deeds The Importance of formulating Intentions; This booklet is a compilation of advices drawn from a few talks given by our respected and honourable Sheikh Moulana Abdul Hamid Is`haq, in regard to the importance of formulating intentions and being sincere in all undertakings.
- Fawaide-Suhbat – Benefit of Suhbat 3.59 (71.76%) 17 votes The compassion which Nabî (S) possessed for the ummah, including the ummat-e-da’wah (the Non-Muslims) can be gauged from the books of history and sîrah. By studying these books we learn that Nabî (S) possessed limitless mercy for all. The result of this compassion was that Nabî […]
- Islamic Morals 3.29 (65.71%) 21 votes In this book, we describe some qualities which either raise man to perfection or drag him down to abyss, from the viewpoint of the Holy Quran and the Hadith so that, with the blessings of the Holy Quran and the words of the Holy Prophet and his pure progeny, […]
- Treatment for Anger 3.22 (64.32%) 37 votes Anger is not a bad thing, but to use it in a wrong place is bad. If anger is annihilated,then how will one make jihad with the kuffar? Therefore, use anger in the right place, eg. in jihad against the kuffar. When at such a time, someone comes […]
- Ethics [Akhlaq] 2.89 (57.78%) 36 votes Every concept of Ethics (akhlaq), whether to family, relations or society, are described from the Quranic verses and Hadith.
- The Importance of Protecting One’s Tongue 3.16 (63.17%) 82 votes In this booklet we have transcribed the advices of Hadhrat Maulana Abdul Hamid Saheb D.B delivered during the blessed month of Ramdaan after the Asr Salaah pertaining to the importance of controlling one’s tongue. Generally the tongue is the cause of numerous problems, therefore Rasulullah […]
- Some of the Manners of The Prophet (May Allah praise him) 2.87 (57.33%) 15 votes There is no doubt that our Prophet (PBUH) was the paradigm of excellent manners, and beautiful characteristics and traits, which no one else comprehensively possessed. Even his enemies who fought and disbelieved in him, attested to this fact. Abu Jahl, […]
- Our Morals Following the Prophet’s Path 2.73 (54.55%) 11 votes Having good manners is a trait of the prophets, truthful and righteous people. High degrees and ranks are achieved by following good manners. Almighty Allah devotes a verse in the Qur’an about the manners of the Prophet (PBUH), it relates all the high morals […]
- Some Religious and Moral Teachings of Al Ghazali 2.71 (54.12%) 17 votes The book, besides giving the reader a correct idea of Ghazzali’s approach to various religious questions, will also arouse the interest of the reader to study Ghazzali’s work more intimately and at first hand. His approach is always the lifting of the veil […]
- The Ethics of Ghazali 3.08 (61.6%) 212 votes This revised Ph. D. thesis written under the supervision of Prof. Watt, and presented to the Edinburgh University, UK, is one of the best books ever written on al-Ghazali (D. 1111 A.D.), the greatest Muslim intellectual and sufi of all times. It presents his entire ethical system/ […]
- Ahklaq-e-Ahle Bayt (A.S) 3.18 (63.67%) 49 votes This book is written by Sayed Mehdi Al Sadr and translated by Sayed Tahir Bilgrami. The holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) had himself said that he had been sent by Allah to take good manners to the final goal of perfection. Indeed he and his holy Ahle Bayt are […]
- Disciplining the Soul 2.33 (46.67%) 9 votes Know that all the facets of mankind’s disposition are for their benefit – either directly such as the desire for food, or indirectly by preventing harm, such as the capacity for anger. However, when these natural impulses are not moderated it culminates in harm. If the desire for […]
- Extracts From: A Code of Ethics for Muslim Men and Women 3.85 (76.92%) 13 votes This work covers topics such as looking at other people, clothing and covering of the body, socializing and marriage. Although brief, however the information is concise and to the point and we hope that those who are trying to lead […]
- Sincere Counsel to the Seekers of Sacred Knowledge 3.5 (70%) 4 votes Sincere Counsel to the Seekers of Sacred Knowledge by Shaykh Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah (r.a) …
- The little book of Muslim Manners 3.25 (65%) 4 votes This book aims to teach children the basics of good Behaviour Presented by QFatima … !
- Morals for Children and Young 3.57 (71.43%) 7 votes This book provides good ideas to parents on upbringing of their children, with family values and morals.
Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved to Islamic Sources