- Arabic العربية
- English English
- Chinese 中文
- Urdu اردو
- Spanish Español
- Hindko هندکو
- Turkish Türkçe
- Hindi हिन्दी
- Pashto پښتو
- French Français
- German Deutsch
- Persian فارسی
- Indonesian Bahasa Indonesia
- Azeri Azəri
- Russian Русский
- Tajikian Тоҷикӣ
- Swahili Kiswahili
- Bengali বাংলা
- Other LanguageIslamic Sources
- Rate this post Al-Ghazali’s Kasr al-Shahwatayn Constitutes Book three of volume 3 of his Ihya Ulum Al-din(Revivication of the Sciences of Religion).
- Rate this post Muslim communities can no longer address issues of conflict and violence without developing a proper ethics of peace. While most of the factional conflicts in the Islamic world can be resolved through non-violent means, the lack of a comprehensive discourse of peace supported by a network of scholars, intellectuals, leaders, activists, and […]
- Rate this post The building of the faithful soul and its education according to the concept of faith outlined by the aforementioned articles and qualities, followed by the things the Messenger of God (God bless him and his family and grant him peace) called the ‘branches of faith’, and the signs explained by the scholars […]
- Rate this post Written by a number of Islamic religious authorities and Muslim scholars, this work presents the views and teachings of mainstream Sunni and Shi’i Islam on the subject of jihad. It authoritatively presents jihad as it is understood by the majority of the world’s 1.7 billion Muslims in the world today, and supports […]
- Rate this post The Project of a Viable and Sustainable Modern Islamic State was the subject of The Royal Aal al-Bayt Institute for Islamic Thought’s 16th General Conference. Held in Amman on August 19–21, 2013, the conference included 73 scholars and dignitaries from the Middle East; North, West, and Sub-Saharan Africa; Europe; Southeast, Central, and […]
- Rate this post This booklet is a selection of statements issued by Muslim scholars and Muslim organisations condemning terrorism. Many of the statements were made after the 9/11 and 7/7 attacks.
- Rate this post This books prescribes the punishment for the offense of blasphemy against our Beloved Prophet Muhammad SAW, as carried out during the reign of the First Caliphate and modern times, both in muslim Lands and the West.
- Rate this post Issues related to belief might seem to be sensitive to dread on. However, with the advances in communication and the breaking up of cultural barriers among people of various cultures, it becomes necessary that beliefs be investigated objectively and with an open mind. All concerned religious scholars and believers need to give […]
- Rate this post The believers have had a recent taste of the calls of the delinquents in our societies those who seek to deceive their religion and Ummah for the Muslims to gather and live with the disbelievers, and that we must fear for ourselves from ourselves not from the West, and not from the […]
- Rate this post In the book “Good Argumentation with the Doubters of Islam”, the author uses paragraphs and quotes from The Qur’an, The Torah, The Gospels and science to answer questions from those who doubt the truth of Islam.
- Rate this post The Human mind is the device through which man can explore the surrounding world, and transform whatever his senses (hearing, sight, touch and smell) perceive into ideas and meanings. These ideas and meanings then undergo sophisticated analytical processes that enable man to hold such ideas and meanings as indisputable beliefs. The most […]
- Rate this post We should know that the only way for our salvation in this life and in the hereafter is to know, for sure, our Lord who created us, believe in Him, and worship Him Alone. We should also know our prophet whom Allah had sent to us and to mankind, believe in Him […]
- Rate this post In Islam there are five basic duties which Muslims must perform. They are known as the five pillars of Islam (Arkanul Islam). These are: Shahadah, the establishment of prayer (Salah), the payment of Zakah (paying the poor due), the Hajj (pilgrimage to Makkah and Sawm Ramadan (fasting the month of Ramadan).
- Rate this post A great book which explains the real beauty of Islam, by Dr Naji Ibrahim Arfaj. This book presents just some examples of its real beauty and greatness.
- God, the Creator 2 (40%) 2 votes In this book, we have affirmed the Existence of God, the Creator of this universe, the Creator of all things. His Oneness (Noble & Sublime), His Supreme Attributes and Actions, His Absolute Power, and the Perfection of His Knowledge and Wisdom have all been confirmed to us.
- Before Nicea: The Early Followers of Prophet Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him) 3.06 (61.29%) 62 votes “BEFORE NICEA,” the enlightening, insightful history of modern day christianity, previously only available in e-book form is now available for the first time in paperback! Whilst seeking the truth, the honest investigator wants facts and this short work is […]
- Is Jesus God?, The Bible Says No! 3.17 (63.33%) 48 votes Many Christians think that the Bible proclaims Jesus as God. What if you can show them that the Bible actually teaches the opposite? This book affirms from the Bible that Jesus Christ is not God but a human.
- The Key to Understanding Islam 3.2 (64.1%) 83 votes It is a book designed specifically for non-Muslims; it is filled with scientific facts accompanied with a number of pictures that will introduce the reader to Islam in a modern manner. It also educates the reader about certain holy sites in Islam such as the Kabah, […]
- Allahu Akbar: Auspices of the Ultimate Victory of Islam 2.75 (54.96%) 123 votes Islam stands majestically superior attracting daily and hourly fair minds and hearts that respond to Islam, the religion of pure monotheistic nature, with which Allah has created mankind, that instinctively believe that there is no god but Allah. Innate nature if left […]
- The Signs of the Hypocrites 2.84 (56.71%) 73 votes The sign of a believer is that he understands the Religion and is constantly increasing his knowledge of certain matters and benefits and he is covetous of all that is good, as well as the gatherings wherein it is disseminated. The hypocrite, however, completely turns away. […]
Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved to Islamic Sources