- Arabic العربية
- English English
- Chinese 中文
- Urdu اردو
- Spanish Español
- Hindko هندکو
- Turkish Türkçe
- Hindi हिन्दी
- Pashto پښتو
- French Français
- German Deutsch
- Persian فارسی
- Indonesian Bahasa Indonesia
- Azeri Azəri
- Russian Русский
- Tajikian Тоҷикӣ
- Swahili Kiswahili
- Bengali বাংলা
- Other LanguageIslamic Sources
- Rate this post We should know that the only way for our salvation in this life and in the hereafter is to know, for sure, our Lord who created us, believe in Him, and worship Him Alone. We should also know our prophet whom Allah had sent to us and to mankind, believe in Him […]
- Rate this post In Islam there are five basic duties which Muslims must perform. They are known as the five pillars of Islam (Arkanul Islam). These are: Shahadah, the establishment of prayer (Salah), the payment of Zakah (paying the poor due), the Hajj (pilgrimage to Makkah and Sawm Ramadan (fasting the month of Ramadan).
- Rate this post A great book which explains the real beauty of Islam, by Dr Naji Ibrahim Arfaj. This book presents just some examples of its real beauty and greatness.
- God, the Creator 2 (40%) 2 votes In this book, we have affirmed the Existence of God, the Creator of this universe, the Creator of all things. His Oneness (Noble & Sublime), His Supreme Attributes and Actions, His Absolute Power, and the Perfection of His Knowledge and Wisdom have all been confirmed to us.
- Before Nicea: The Early Followers of Prophet Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him) 3.06 (61.29%) 62 votes “BEFORE NICEA,” the enlightening, insightful history of modern day christianity, previously only available in e-book form is now available for the first time in paperback! Whilst seeking the truth, the honest investigator wants facts and this short work is […]
- Is Jesus God?, The Bible Says No! 3.17 (63.33%) 48 votes Many Christians think that the Bible proclaims Jesus as God. What if you can show them that the Bible actually teaches the opposite? This book affirms from the Bible that Jesus Christ is not God but a human.
- The Key to Understanding Islam 3.2 (64.1%) 83 votes It is a book designed specifically for non-Muslims; it is filled with scientific facts accompanied with a number of pictures that will introduce the reader to Islam in a modern manner. It also educates the reader about certain holy sites in Islam such as the Kabah, […]
- Allahu Akbar: Auspices of the Ultimate Victory of Islam 2.75 (54.96%) 123 votes Islam stands majestically superior attracting daily and hourly fair minds and hearts that respond to Islam, the religion of pure monotheistic nature, with which Allah has created mankind, that instinctively believe that there is no god but Allah. Innate nature if left […]
- The Signs of the Hypocrites 2.84 (56.71%) 73 votes The sign of a believer is that he understands the Religion and is constantly increasing his knowledge of certain matters and benefits and he is covetous of all that is good, as well as the gatherings wherein it is disseminated. The hypocrite, however, completely turns away. […]
- The Creed of Imam of Hadith Bukhari 3.08 (61.57%) 127 votes This book is a translation of that treatise narrated from Imaam Al-Bukhaaree contained in the encyclopedia of the ‘Aqeedah known as “Sharh Usool I’tiqaad Ahlus-Sunnah Wal-Jamaa’ah”. So this book, is a translation of some of the points of the Creed of Ahlus-Sunnah Wal-Jamaa’ah. The […]
- Appreciation and Interpretation of Religion in the Modern Age 3.15 (62.95%) 156 votes This book is presented to every dear friend who believes that the real objective of life is attainment of pleasure of God, action in accordance with the Book and Sunnat, admission in paradise and salvation in the Hereafter and that besides these […]
- Is The Old Testament God’s Word? 3.18 (63.7%) 119 votes In this series, writer will search the folds of the sacred books of the Christians, to look, through the big pile of falsehood, for the truth that the prophet had spoken. In addition, he will prove, to those who believe in the divinity of these […]
- My First Steps In Islam 3.06 (61.21%) 99 votes Indeed a true Muslim feels great joy when someone accepts Islam, for he wishes well for others and wants them to live as he does himself: a life of comfort and delight with spiritual joy and mental stability. This can only result from implementing the teachings […]
- A Message to a Christian 2.9 (58.08%) 52 votes This message is for every Christian who is willing to search for the truth with a sincere desire, and a broad mind to provide him with answers to questions that would otherwise take him long time to find.
- A Comparison Between Islam, Christianity and Judaism and the Choice Between Them 3.05 (60.99%) 182 votes In this treatise a comparative study of Islam, Christianity and Judaism, with particular attention to their creeds respectively. This will clarify for us the authentic from the unreliable, the acceptable and the unacceptable, so that the objective reader can […]
- Rules on How to Interact With Non-Muslims 3.14 (62.72%) 103 votes The aim of this booklet is to educate new Muslims about laws that pertain to non-Muslims in matters of Aqeedah (creed) and Fiqh (Jurisprudential Law) and the stance one should acquire from them, and how he should interact with non-Muslims in his country, and […]
- What is His name? 2.86 (57.17%) 184 votes What is His name? is a discussion of the concept of God by focusing on the etymologies, semantics, and phonologies of the proper noun for God Almighty in many different languages, including, English, Hebrew, Greek, Arabic, Sanskrit, Zulu, Afrikaans, the language of the Aborigines of South Australia, […]
- Is The New Testament God’s Word? 3.13 (62.65%) 136 votes In this series, writer will search the folds of the sacred books of the Christians, to look, through the big pile of falsehood, for the truth that the prophet had spoken. In addition, he will prove, to those who believe in the divinity of these […]
- Islamization of Knowledge: General Principles and Work Plan 3.11 (62.15%) 233 votes This book represents the perspective of a number of concerned and dedicated Muslim scholars. It is a “vision” which embodies the basic principles of Islamic methodology, coupled with an action plan to realize the reconstruction of Muslim thought and the Islamization of the […]
- From the Depth of the Heart in America 3.06 (61.12%) 215 votes This is a collection of S. Abul Hasan Ali Nadwi speeches in the United States and Canada which he visited in the summer of 1977. He went there at the invitation of Muslim Students Association, mainly to attend its Annual Conference at Bloomington […]
Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved to Islamic Sources