- Arabic العربية
- English English
- Chinese 中文
- Urdu اردو
- Spanish Español
- Hindko هندکو
- Turkish Türkçe
- Hindi हिन्दी
- Pashto پښتو
- French Français
- German Deutsch
- Persian فارسی
- Indonesian Bahasa Indonesia
- Azeri Azəri
- Russian Русский
- Tajikian Тоҷикӣ
- Swahili Kiswahili
- Bengali বাংলা
- Other LanguageIslamic Sources
- Before Nicea: The Early Followers of Prophet Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him) 3.06 (61.29%) 62 votes “BEFORE NICEA,” the enlightening, insightful history of modern day christianity, previously only available in e-book form is now available for the first time in paperback! Whilst seeking the truth, the honest investigator wants facts and this short work is […]
- Is Jesus God?, The Bible Says No! 3.17 (63.33%) 48 votes Many Christians think that the Bible proclaims Jesus as God. What if you can show them that the Bible actually teaches the opposite? This book affirms from the Bible that Jesus Christ is not God but a human.
- Rate this post The controversy about the personality of Jesus Christ is the major difference between Islam and Christianity. This difference keeps the followers of the two religions apart. Muslims look at Jesus Christ as a great Prophet of God and love and respect him as much as they love and respect Abraham, Moses and […]
- Jesus & the Bible 2.93 (58.64%) 44 votes This meager effort is by no means a thorough examination but it is a simple discussion of some very basic concepts of Christianity and how they diverge from the simple message of Jesus. Many works have been authored by many great scholars who have gone into great […]
- Islamic Reformism and Christianity 2.65 (53.08%) 26 votes A Critical Reading of the Works of Muḥammad Rashīd Riḍā and His Associates (1898-1935) The present work is a critical study of the dynamics of Muslim understanding of Christianity during the late 19th and the early 20th century in the light of the polemical writings of the […]
- Jesus 2.64 (52.73%) 11 votes The Cambridge Companion to Jesus: This Companion’s starting point is the realization that Jesus of Nazareth cannot be studied purely as a subject of ancient history, or as “a man like any other man”. History, literature, theology and the dynamic of a living, worldwide religious reality appropriately impinge on the […]
- The Anointing of the Holy Spirit 2.5 (50%) 4 votes It is divinely ordained by God that nothing should be done without the anointing. Every man whom God used in the Bible has always received an anointing for the work God called him to do. It was the anointing which equipped our Lord Jesus Christ for His three-year […]
- Jesus in the Qur’an 3.03 (60.59%) 1659 votes Until recent times Islam’s holy book has not been widely accessible to the Christian world, and consequently teachings about Jesus have received little attention. In Jesus in the Qur’an, written for both Christians and Muslims, for specialists as well as general readers, Parrinder offers a study of […]
- Al-Jaddal/Ahtijaj (Debating) Munazarah 3.6 (72%) 10 votes This short article presents some Ahadith of Masomeen (asws) on the Topic of ‘Debate’ including some of the famous debates of Masomeen (asws) with others (i.e., Non Believers, Jews, Chritian, Muslims)
- Bible Contradictions 2.67 (53.33%) 3 votes
- Imam Khomeini, Pope and Christianity 3 (60%) 4 votes The message of the great leader of the Revolution, Imam Khomeini, to the World’s Christians and the Pope are concrete proofs clarifying the Islamic Republic’s Stance in this connection.
- An Introduction to the History of the Spread of Islam 2.42 (48.33%) 12 votes A volume of this size is necessarily limited in the material it can cover. It may, therefore, not be comprehensive or indeed may have many shortcomings. However, the purpose of this brief study as the titles indicates is to produce only […]
- Jesus from the Point of View of Qur’an 1.75 (35%) 4 votes The Holy Quran does not cover the life style of Jesus in any great details as regards specific events. The miracles and powers which he was given are referred to but mostly in general terms. Similarly the Book he was given by Allah, the Ingeel, […]
- Rate this post The book now in your hand deals with the life story of Jesus Christ, with particular emphasis on his crucifixion. The contents of this book contradicts the narrative as told by the gospels, although it has used the gospels as source.
- Jesus (p.b.w.h) Through the Qur’an and Shi’ite Narrations 4.5 (90%) 2 votes Jesus (Peace be with Him) Through the Qur’an and Shi’ite Narrations Jesus Through the Qur’an and Shi’ite Narrations draws from various Islamic texts to provide a comprehensive selection of excerpts pertaining to the life and moral teachings of Jesus. Approaching Christ from an […]
- Shared Religious Foundations of Education Islam & Christianity 4.67 (93.33%) 3 votes This book explores the religious foundations of educational system found in Islam & Christianity and the relation between each other…!
- Jesus on Ethics 5 (100%) 1 vote This publication aims to offer some reflections on the ‘Muslim Jesus’ which will further enhance understanding between the two great faiths and their inter-religious dialogue. With the portrait of Jesus presented in the Islamic sources, we demonstrate the reverence Muslims have for Jesus and hope that it will […]
- Slavery from Islamic and Christian Perspectives 4.33 (86.67%) 3 votes This book is one of the many Islamic publications distributed by Ahlulbayt Organization throughout the world in different languages with the aim of conveying the message of Islam to the people of the world. Ahlulbayt Organization is a registered Organisation that operates and is sustained […]
- Christians Who Defended and Died for the Prophet Muhammad and His Family (pbuh) 1.33 (26.67%) 3 votes In researching Islamic history I have found in many cases that some of the Christian’s who lived during the time of the Holy Prophet (pbuh), and also during the times of the 12 imam’s from his Holy household […]
- Women in Islam Vs Women in Judaeo-Christian Tradition 3.5 (70%) 6 votes Women in Islam Vs Women in Judaeo-Christian Tradition: The Myth & The Reality A comparison of the position of women in Islam, Christianity & Judaism based on the Qur’an, Bible & Talmud respectively…!
Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved to Islamic Sources