- Arabic العربية
- English English
- Chinese 中文
- Urdu اردو
- Spanish Español
- Hindko هندکو
- Turkish Türkçe
- Hindi हिन्दी
- Pashto پښتو
- French Français
- German Deutsch
- Persian فارسی
- Indonesian Bahasa Indonesia
- Azeri Azəri
- Russian Русский
- Tajikian Тоҷикӣ
- Swahili Kiswahili
- Bengali বাংলা
- Other LanguageIslamic Sources
- Rate this post Al-Ghazali’s Kasr al-Shahwatayn Constitutes Book three of volume 3 of his Ihya Ulum Al-din(Revivication of the Sciences of Religion).
- Rate this post Written by a number of Islamic religious authorities and Muslim scholars, this work presents the views and teachings of mainstream Sunni and Shi’i Islam on the subject of jihad. It authoritatively presents jihad as it is understood by the majority of the world’s 1.7 billion Muslims in the world today, and supports […]
- Rate this post This booklet is a selection of statements issued by Muslim scholars and Muslim organisations condemning terrorism. Many of the statements were made after the 9/11 and 7/7 attacks.
- Rate this post In the book “Good Argumentation with the Doubters of Islam”, the author uses paragraphs and quotes from The Qur’an, The Torah, The Gospels and science to answer questions from those who doubt the truth of Islam.
- Rate this post The Human mind is the device through which man can explore the surrounding world, and transform whatever his senses (hearing, sight, touch and smell) perceive into ideas and meanings. These ideas and meanings then undergo sophisticated analytical processes that enable man to hold such ideas and meanings as indisputable beliefs. The most […]
- God, the Creator 2 (40%) 2 votes In this book, we have affirmed the Existence of God, the Creator of this universe, the Creator of all things. His Oneness (Noble & Sublime), His Supreme Attributes and Actions, His Absolute Power, and the Perfection of His Knowledge and Wisdom have all been confirmed to us.
- The Signs of the Hypocrites 2.84 (56.71%) 73 votes The sign of a believer is that he understands the Religion and is constantly increasing his knowledge of certain matters and benefits and he is covetous of all that is good, as well as the gatherings wherein it is disseminated. The hypocrite, however, completely turns away. […]
- Is The Old Testament God’s Word? 3.18 (63.7%) 119 votes In this series, writer will search the folds of the sacred books of the Christians, to look, through the big pile of falsehood, for the truth that the prophet had spoken. In addition, he will prove, to those who believe in the divinity of these […]
- A Message to a Christian 2.9 (58.08%) 52 votes This message is for every Christian who is willing to search for the truth with a sincere desire, and a broad mind to provide him with answers to questions that would otherwise take him long time to find.
- A Comparison Between Islam, Christianity and Judaism and the Choice Between Them 3.05 (60.99%) 182 votes In this treatise a comparative study of Islam, Christianity and Judaism, with particular attention to their creeds respectively. This will clarify for us the authentic from the unreliable, the acceptable and the unacceptable, so that the objective reader can […]
- Rules on How to Interact With Non-Muslims 3.14 (62.72%) 103 votes The aim of this booklet is to educate new Muslims about laws that pertain to non-Muslims in matters of Aqeedah (creed) and Fiqh (Jurisprudential Law) and the stance one should acquire from them, and how he should interact with non-Muslims in his country, and […]
- Is The New Testament God’s Word? 3.13 (62.65%) 136 votes In this series, writer will search the folds of the sacred books of the Christians, to look, through the big pile of falsehood, for the truth that the prophet had spoken. In addition, he will prove, to those who believe in the divinity of these […]
- The Moderate Religion 3.02 (60.32%) 188 votes This compilation was adapted from the third section of a Ph.D thesis which was published under the title ‘Wasatiyyah ahl Sunnah bayna al Firaq’ (Moderation of Ahl- Sunnah between the Sects) by Dr. Muhammad Ba’kareem Muhammad Ba’Abdullah, a professor in the Islamic University of Madinah, KSA. Abu Abdurahman […]
- Truly and Falsely Jesus In the Bible 2.94 (58.83%) 137 votes There is a biblical verse which clearly indicates that there was no unanimous agreement about Jesus, his reality and message, among those who went to preach about him after his ascension. Rather, there was substantial dispute among them to the point that one of […]
- Christmas, Jesus & Islam 3.03 (60.6%) 974 votes The book discussed, The Islamic ruling on celebrating Christmas and sharing non-Muslims’ festive occasions, The Islamic view of Jesus and of his role as prophet and messenger, Islamic teachings on honoring and believing in all of Allah’s prophets and messengers and Relationships between Muslims and non-Muslims.
- Fiqh of Muslim Minorities 3.5 (70%) 14 votes Fiqh of Muslim Minorities discusses controversial issues, be they social, economic and familial that face Muslim communities living in non-Muslim polity. Is it permissible to bring religions close together? Can a Muslim be buried in a Christian cemetery? Will a female convert be obliged to separate from […]
- The Only Son offered for Sacrifice Isaac or Ismael? 2.57 (51.43%) 7 votes According to the Jews and the Christians the `Only Son` whom God had asked Abraham to offer for sacrifice, was `Isaac` and not `Ismaa`el`. The Bible has recorded the story in a fairly detailed narrative. It is only once in the whole […]
- Islam and Christianity in the Modern World 3.29 (65.71%) 7 votes The book “Islam and Christianity in the Modern World”, is the latest contribution of the Maulana Muhammad Fazl-ur-Rahman Ansari, forms a Message on Love from Islam to the Christian world and is being published with the aim of removing the misconceptions which Christians generally […]
- Trialogue of the Abrahamic Faiths 2.6 (52%) 5 votes This book, Trialogue of the Abrahamic Faiths, edited by the late Dr. Isma’il R. al Faruqi, is certain to be hailed as a historic milestone in Muslim-Christian-Jewish dialogue. Perhaps not since the early Middle Ages when the grand courts of Damascus, Baghdad, and Qurtubah (Cordova) witnessed […]
- Islam and Christianity as seen in the Bible 1.71 (34.29%) 7 votes Christianity and Islam are two great religions of the world, each with over a billion followers. Though they have many things in common, practically speaking, there is wide gulf separating them. One of the main reason is lack of knowledge and proper understanding […]
Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved to Islamic Sources