- Arabic العربية
- English English
- Chinese 中文
- Urdu اردو
- Spanish Español
- Hindko هندکو
- Turkish Türkçe
- Hindi हिन्दी
- Pashto پښتو
- French Français
- German Deutsch
- Persian فارسی
- Indonesian Bahasa Indonesia
- Azeri Azəri
- Russian Русский
- Tajikian Тоҷикӣ
- Swahili Kiswahili
- Bengali বাংলা
- Other LanguageIslamic Sources
- Nahw (Grammar) – Ilmun Nahw 3.18 (63.64%) 11 votes A translation of the elementary book on Arabic grammar; Ilmun Nahw is the knowledge which shows how to join a noun, verb and practical to form a correct sentences as well as what the condition of the last letter of a word should be. The subject […]
- Islamic Education 2.9 (58%) 20 votes This research-based book is an attempt to provide the readers with foundations, principles, and methods of education by relying on the views of the Quran on human nature and by clarifying the Islamic concept of education.
- Western Muslims and the Future of Islam 3.01 (60.26%) 757 votes In a Western world suddenly acutely interested in Islam, one question has been repeatedly heard above the din: where are the Muslim reformers? With this ambitious volume, Tariq Ramadan firmly establishes himself as one of Europe’s leading thinkers and one of Islam’s most innovative […]
- Criminal Justice In Islam 3.06 (61.11%) 18 votes The book attempts to answer interesting and difficult questions of Islamic law. A formidable array of judicial talent considers all aspects of Islamic criminal procedure with the firm emphasis on its practical application in modern states today. Controversial cases are dealt with and explained from an Islamic […]
- Freedom, Equality and Justice in Islam 2.94 (58.82%) 17 votes In Freedom, Equality and Justice in Islam, M H Kamali presents the reader with an analysis of the three concepts of freedom, equality and justice from an Islamic point of view and their manifestations in the religious, social, legal and political fields. The author discusses […]
- Riba and Common Interest A Rejoinder 4.29 (85.71%) 7 votes The question of prohibition of interest (riba) has never been a point of debate among the Muslims of the past for the obvious reason that the Holy Qur’an and the Sunnah are quite eloquent and unambiguous on this point. The introduction of capitalist economic systems […]
- This Law of ours and other Essays 2.99 (59.73%) 74 votes The essays in this book, written as far back as in the 1940s, aim to contribute something of a clarification the confusion prevailing in the Muslim Ummah as to the scope and practical implications of Islamic law.
- Islam and Civilization 3.16 (63.27%) 55 votes Islam and civilization is a realistic and living issue which relates not only to the prophethood of Muhammad (peace be upon him) and the teachings of Islam, but also to the reality of life itself, the present and future of mankind and the historic role played by Muslims […]
- Religion and Civilization 2.97 (59.43%) 35 votes A great work of Abul Hasan Ali Nadvi about Religion and Civilization , Philosophy and Civilization and some common Questions. Like other works of the Maulana it is a work of great scholarship and erudition, presenting in its limited compass, a concise yet comprehensive view of revelatory eschatology and cosmology, and the […]
- Contracts and Deals in Islamic Finance 3.25 (65%) 28 votes Contracts and Deals in Islamic Finance provides a clear breakdown of Islamic financial contracts and deal structures for beginners. The embedded requirements within selected Islamic financial contracts, such as risk weightage, capital structures, creations of cash flows, and balance sheets, are explained fully to provide […]
- The Water Cycle 3 (60%) 2 votes The Never Ending Water Cycle; This Book describing the steps in the water cycle, and a explanation of the steps in the water. We forget that the water cycle and the life cycle are same (Jacques Cousteau)
- Muslims and Western Celebrations 2.75 (55%) 4 votes Kind of workbook and education for Children regarding Muslims and Western Celebrations, a comparative study between Islam and West as well comparative religion.
- Instruction of the Student the Method of Learning 3.25 (65%) 4 votes This is a remarkable volume that touches upon the method by which students of the classical Muslim world learned their studies in a traditional way. Its author, Imam al-Zarnuji, has attracted the attention of Western men of learning for centuries, as they tried […]
- Political Thoughts 3.44 (68.89%) 9 votes The capitalist states adopt the doctrine of detaching the Deen from life and politics, and they work actively to spread this doctrine, and to establish its rules upon the Muslim Ummah. They also work to mislead the Ummah, and convince her that politics and the Deen do not mix, and that politics means […]
- Muslims and Science 1 (20%) 2 votes This book is considered a scientific reference work, and was ….. Muslim sciencerecognized the importance of clean food and drink in the.
- Imam Husain’s Revolution (Analytical Review) 3.18 (63.51%) 57 votes This booklet was originally published by the Muslim Youth Association in the United Kingdom. Since our first publication of 5,000 copies was received with great enthusiasm by the readers, the response has encouraged us to re-publish the same for wider circulation. We hope that wider circulation […]
- The Inevitability of the Clash of Civilisations 3.58 (71.67%) 12 votes The Clash of Civilizations (COC) is a hypothesis that people’s cultural and religious identities …. civilizations. The political party Hizb ut-Tahrir also reiterate Huntington’s views in their published book, The Inevitability of Clash of Civilisation.
- Structuring of a Party 3.67 (73.33%) 9 votes From the early 19th century onwards several Islamic Groups were established with the aim to revive and awaken the Muslim Ummah but they were all unsuccessful in their attempts. Subsequent groups which were created also followed in their footsteps and had a similar effect. A close study […]
- Islam and Modernity 3.15 (63.09%) 207 votes “In this work, Professor Fazlur Rahman presents a positively ambitious blueprint for the transformation of the intellectual tradition of Islam: theology, ethics, philosophy and jurisprudence. Over the voices advocating a return to Islam or the reestablishment of the Sharia, the guide for action, he astutely and soberly asks: […]
- Islam and Modernism 2.96 (59.23%) 26 votes “Islam our Jiddat Pasandi” was Published about two years ago and its English version is now being presented under the name of “Islam and Modernism” written by Muhammad Taqi Usmani. This book reveals the true Islamic thoughts in relation to modernism.
Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved to Islamic Sources