- Arabic العربية
- English English
- Chinese 中文
- Urdu اردو
- Spanish Español
- Hindko هندکو
- Turkish Türkçe
- Hindi हिन्दी
- Pashto پښتو
- French Français
- German Deutsch
- Persian فارسی
- Indonesian Bahasa Indonesia
- Azeri Azəri
- Russian Русский
- Tajikian Тоҷикӣ
- Swahili Kiswahili
- Bengali বাংলা
- Other LanguageIslamic Sources
- What Muhammad (PBUH) Can Offer The West 3.34 (66.84%) 38 votes What Muhammad can offer other nations; West and East? In this book, we will try to highlight the main conceptual treatment of such very important question. Since Muhammad carried Islam to the worlds which is a way of life and ideology. Islam is a […]
- Cultural Values in the Message of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) 2.96 (59.17%) 145 votes The biography of the Prophet (PBUH) is the eminently practical implementation of the Divine directives sent down to him by Allah. These directives include the moral values and the guiding principles that can not only bring happiness to humanity, but also help […]
- Ialam and Western Society 2.86 (57.14%) 42 votes This collection of essays, written between October 1971 and August 1975, is intended for the English speaking, modern-educated Muslim. Philosophically, this book takes its stand against the evolutionary, relativistic, secular outlook prevalent among the political leadership in Asia and Africa today which equates “change” with “progress” and […]
- Islam the Solution to World’s Perplexing Social Problems 4.33 (86.67%) 3 votes Today, even the Muslim society is, in general, at variance with real Islam. Yet, the teachings of Islam cater to the needs of humanity, and the problems affecting modern society can be solved through proper implementation of Islamic Law. The world is plagued […]
- Dangers in the Home 3.2 (64%) 10 votes Putting things right in the home is a great trust and huge responsibility which every Muslim man and woman should undertake as Allaah commands; they should run the affairs of their homes in accordance with the rules set out by Allaah. One of the ways of achieving […]
- Western Muslims and the Future of Islam 3.02 (60.37%) 763 votes In a Western world suddenly acutely interested in Islam, one question has been repeatedly heard above the din: where are the Muslim reformers? With this ambitious volume, Tariq Ramadan firmly establishes himself as one of Europe’s leading thinkers and one of Islam’s most innovative […]
- Freedom, Equality and Justice in Islam 3 (60%) 25 votes In Freedom, Equality and Justice in Islam, M H Kamali presents the reader with an analysis of the three concepts of freedom, equality and justice from an Islamic point of view and their manifestations in the religious, social, legal and political fields. The author discusses […]
- Islam and Civilization 3.25 (64.92%) 61 votes Islam and civilization is a realistic and living issue which relates not only to the prophethood of Muhammad (peace be upon him) and the teachings of Islam, but also to the reality of life itself, the present and future of mankind and the historic role played by Muslims […]
- Religion and Civilization 2.95 (58.95%) 38 votes A great work of Abul Hasan Ali Nadvi about Religion and Civilization , Philosophy and Civilization and some common Questions. Like other works of the Maulana it is a work of great scholarship and erudition, presenting in its limited compass, a concise yet comprehensive view of revelatory eschatology and cosmology, and the […]
- The Inevitability of the Clash of Civilisations 3.21 (64.29%) 14 votes The Clash of Civilizations (COC) is a hypothesis that people’s cultural and religious identities …. civilizations. The political party Hizb ut-Tahrir also reiterate Huntington’s views in their published book, The Inevitability of Clash of Civilisation.
- Islam and Modernity 3.15 (63.08%) 208 votes “In this work, Professor Fazlur Rahman presents a positively ambitious blueprint for the transformation of the intellectual tradition of Islam: theology, ethics, philosophy and jurisprudence. Over the voices advocating a return to Islam or the reestablishment of the Sharia, the guide for action, he astutely and soberly asks: […]
- Islam and Modernism 2.96 (59.23%) 26 votes “Islam our Jiddat Pasandi” was Published about two years ago and its English version is now being presented under the name of “Islam and Modernism” written by Muhammad Taqi Usmani. This book reveals the true Islamic thoughts in relation to modernism.
- I Appeal to Your Sense of SHAME 3 (60%) 13 votes Author fervently points to the dangers and the negative influence of western culture and moral values upon the habits and thought processes of many Muslim women. She asserts that such influence is neither passive nor haphazard and that it is a serious and substantial threat […]
- Islam and the rights of privacy territory 3.53 (70.67%) 15 votes This work is about Islam and the rights of privacy territory and the issue of human rights, for being an inherent one, has a history as old as human age on the earth.
- Six Theories about The victory of the Islamic Revolution of Iran 4 (80%) 2 votes Six Theories about The victory of the Islamic Revolution of Iran by Islamic Culture and Relations Organisation center for Cultural and Internation studies.
- Freedom of Expression and the Rights of Women 2.7 (54%) 10 votes Freedom of Expression and the Rights of Women, Political Islam’s threat to freedom of expression is bad for everyone, but hurts women the most… presented by AHA Foundation…
- Electoral Politics: Making Quotas Work for Women 4.2 (84%) 5 votes The goal of reducing gender inequalities in political representation has been elusive in many different kinds of political systems, even though women have made substantial progress in other areas, such as education, employment and healthcare. This wonderfully accessible book argues that gender quotas are […]
- Family Life in Islam 3 (60%) 1 vote Family Life in Islam In this book, the author talks in detail about the importance of a family and expounds on the merits and demerits of the joint as well as the nuclear family.
- Humanism and Theocentrism in Islamic and Western Thought 3.15 (63.08%) 13 votes Collection of Speeches and Lectures Humanism and Theocentrism in Islamic And Western Thought Imam Khomeini … !
- The Social Laws of the Qoran 3.07 (61.43%) 14 votes This is a new edition of the title first published in 1925, considered and compared with those of the Hebrew and other ancient codes.
Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved to Islamic Sources