- Arabic العربية
- English English
- Chinese 中文
- Urdu اردو
- Spanish Español
- Hindko هندکو
- Turkish Türkçe
- Hindi हिन्दी
- Pashto پښتو
- French Français
- German Deutsch
- Persian فارسی
- Indonesian Bahasa Indonesia
- Azeri Azəri
- Russian Русский
- Tajikian Тоҷикӣ
- Swahili Kiswahili
- Bengali বাংলা
- Other LanguageIslamic Sources
- Nahw (Grammar) – Ilmun Nahw 3.15 (63.08%) 26 votes A translation of the elementary book on Arabic grammar; Ilmun Nahw is the knowledge which shows how to join a noun, verb and practical to form a correct sentences as well as what the condition of the last letter of a word should be. The subject […]
- Islamic Education 2.98 (59.5%) 40 votes This research-based book is an attempt to provide the readers with foundations, principles, and methods of education by relying on the views of the Quran on human nature and by clarifying the Islamic concept of education.
- The Water Cycle 2.5 (50%) 4 votes The Never Ending Water Cycle; This Book describing the steps in the water cycle, and a explanation of the steps in the water. We forget that the water cycle and the life cycle are same (Jacques Cousteau)
- Muslims and Western Celebrations 2.6 (52%) 5 votes Kind of workbook and education for Children regarding Muslims and Western Celebrations, a comparative study between Islam and West as well comparative religion.
- Instruction of the Student the Method of Learning 3.25 (65%) 4 votes This is a remarkable volume that touches upon the method by which students of the classical Muslim world learned their studies in a traditional way. Its author, Imam al-Zarnuji, has attracted the attention of Western men of learning for centuries, as they tried […]
- Muslims and Science 1.5 (30%) 4 votes This book is considered a scientific reference work, and was ….. Muslim sciencerecognized the importance of clean food and drink in the.
- Arabic Verbs & Essentials of Grammar 2.67 (53.33%) 3 votes Can one book have all you need to communicate confidently in a new language? Yes, and that book is Arabic Verbs & Essentials of Grammar. It offers a solid foundation of major verbal and grammatical concepts of the language, from pronouns to idioms and expressions […]
- Learning Islam for Infants 2.5 (50%) 2 votes A comprehensive manual covering the syllabus for children upto the age of 7 years. The syllabus is divided into the 11 strategies as described in the QSchools Learning Programme.
- Ali Shariati and the Mystical Tradition of Islam 2.5 (50%) 2 votes This thesis presents Dr. Ali Shariati and the mystical tradition of Islam, focusing particularly on his in,er spiritual and mystical orientation. Shariati is well known as a sociologist of religion, as a political activist, and as “the Teacher of Revolution” in Iran. Yet […]
- A Beginner’s Guide to Hawza Studies 3 (60%) 3 votes A Beginner’s Guide to Hawza Studies By the Ahlul Bayt Digital Islamic Library Project at al-islam.org… One of the greatest Shi’ah scholars to have lived was Shaykh al-Tusi (385 AH/995 CE – 460 AH/1067 CE). He established the Hawza ‘Ilmiyya in Najaf (Iraq) which remained the […]
- Tawheed Book Four 2.63 (52.5%) 8 votes A basic guide for children in understanding the correct belief about our Lord, Allah.Tawheed Book Four …
- The Challenge of Islamic Renaissance 2.56 (51.11%) 9 votes This book is a definite contribution towards understanding the challenge of Islamic renaissance by an international readership all over the world. Our Challenge Of Islamic Renaissance Book presents not only a relational interpretation of Islamic resurgence in the present day world, but it also brings Islam […]
- Pithy Aphorisms 2.83 (56.67%) 6 votes PITHY APHORISMS: Wise Sayings and Counsels, is a collection of Imam Khomeini‟s selected brief quotations on various issues and subjects; The present collection is but a draft off the affluent stream of written and spoken words of wisdom of the sage of all times, His Eminence Imam Khomeini (r). […]
- Learning about the last 14 suwer of the Qur’an Teacher’s Guide 2 (40%) 2 votes A parent’s and teacher’s guide which covers a brief understanding of the last 14 suwer of the Qur’an. It details the key concepts of these suwer as well as the key words of each sura with the meaning …
- Tawheed Monotheism in Islam 2.4 (48%) 5 votes The book explains in simple language the concept of Tawheed including the 7 stages of Tawheed.
- Rate this post The Q School World of Learning is a a complete teaching methodology, and Learning outcomes of study are statements of what a student can be expected to know, understand and/or do as a result of completing the learning programme. Outcomes are expressed as knowledge, skills or attitudes. The purpose of this document […]
- Islamic Education Class11 5 (100%) 2 votes This is a milestone in Shia Ithna’Asheri Madressa History as we branch beyond basic concepts to teach our students the fundamentals of Islam and help, hand in hand with parents and students, to establish a firm foundation for our future generation; Islamic Education Class11 …
- Islamic Education Class10 2 (40%) 1 vote This is a milestone in Shia Ithna’Asheri Madressa History as we branch beyond basic concepts to teach our students the fundamentals of Islam and help, hand in hand with parents and students, to establish a firm foundation for our future generation; Islamic Education Class10 …
- Islamic Education Class9 4 (80%) 2 votes This is a milestone in Shia Ithna’Asheri Madressa History as we branch beyond basic concepts to teach our students the fundamentals of Islam and help, hand in hand with parents and students, to establish a firm foundation for our future generation; Islamic Education Class9 …
- Islamic Education Class8 2.67 (53.33%) 3 votes This is a milestone in Shia Ithna’Asheri Madressa History as we branch beyond basic concepts to teach our students the fundamentals of Islam and help, hand in hand with parents and students, to establish a firm foundation for our future generation.
Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved to Islamic Sources