- Arabic العربية
- English English
- Chinese 中文
- Urdu اردو
- Spanish Español
- Hindko هندکو
- Turkish Türkçe
- Hindi हिन्दी
- Pashto پښتو
- French Français
- German Deutsch
- Persian فارسی
- Indonesian Bahasa Indonesia
- Azeri Azəri
- Russian Русский
- Tajikian Тоҷикӣ
- Swahili Kiswahili
- Bengali বাংলা
- Other LanguageIslamic Sources
- Criminal Justice In Islam 3.06 (61.11%) 18 votes The book attempts to answer interesting and difficult questions of Islamic law. A formidable array of judicial talent considers all aspects of Islamic criminal procedure with the firm emphasis on its practical application in modern states today. Controversial cases are dealt with and explained from an Islamic […]
- This Law of ours and other Essays 2.99 (59.73%) 74 votes The essays in this book, written as far back as in the 1940s, aim to contribute something of a clarification the confusion prevailing in the Muslim Ummah as to the scope and practical implications of Islamic law.
- Self and Sovereignty 3.58 (71.58%) 19 votes Self and Sovereignty Individual and Community in South Asian Islam Since 1850 Self and Sovereignty surveys the role of individual Muslim men and women within India and Pakistan from 1850 through to decolonization and the partition period. Commencing in colonial times, this book explores and interprets the historical processes […]
- This Law of Ours 3.2 (64%) 15 votes The essays in this book, written as far back as in the 1940s, aim to contribute something of a clarification the confusion prevailing in the Muslim Ummah as to the scope and practical implications of Islamic law.
- Islam and the rights of privacy territory 3.43 (68.57%) 14 votes This work is about Islam and the rights of privacy territory and the issue of human rights, for being an inherent one, has a history as old as human age on the earth.
- Rate this post This study aims to provide a clear vision and present in its true perspective the thought and position of the Muslim individual about the law and the law maker.
- Islamic Law 3 (60%) 1 vote Islam is a complete way of life, and as such it addresses every aspect of the human life ranging from personal and family matters to social, economic, political, and spiritual issues. The teachings of Islam are devised to enable mankind attain prosperity in this life and in the hereafter. […]
- An Introduction to Principles of Islamic Banking 2.57 (51.43%) 7 votes In this booklet, I have debated the. question as to whether or not’ Islam offers a suitable’ basis for formulating a distinct (social-) economic system that’ overcomes the inadequacies of both capitalism and communism. ‘By an economic system,. I mean one that can harmoniously blend with social justice,’ in the […]
- Why Polygamy is Allowed in Islam 4 (80%) 1 vote This booklet presents the arguments for allowing polygamy in a lucid manner.Islam has allowed a man to marry more than one wife. This has been done for the purpose of solving many social and domestic problems which a family is confronted with from time to time. Many are the times […]
- The Ideal Women 4 (80%) 1 vote The Ideal Women; All about Women, originally compiled in Gujrati by Late Allama Haji Ghulam-e-Ali in which he discussed the importance of timely marriage of young couples and the responsibilities that both specially women may have in leading a successful and heavenly life…!
- Divorce or Dissolution of Marriage 3.5 (70%) 2 votes Marital life ought to begin with earnestness and should continue happily under the shadow of love, tolerance and self-sacrifice. But practically speaking marriage contract and conjugal relations do not in all cases continue to exist till the end of life. In certain cases it becomes impossible […]
- A New Perspective Women in Islam 2.25 (45%) 4 votes “A New Perspective – Women in Islam” is a dialogue between a Muslim woman and a Muslim Scholar. The book discusses and expounds upon various issues regarding the rights and governing laws that pertain to women in Islam and unwraps some of the distorted images and misconceptions that surround Muslim […]
- The Rights of Prisoners according to Islamic Teachings 2 (40%) 6 votes On the issue of prison and a prisoner’s right, Islam has its own philosophy with regard to the question of imprisonment and the prison system. In general, Islam considers imprisonment as a case of last resort, and in many circumstances imprisonment is not used as a […]
- The Charter of Rights 4.27 (85.33%) 15 votes Among the most important works in the world of Islam is the ‘Treatise on Rights’ by the greatest Imam, Zayn al-Abidin, peace be on him. In it the Imam has mentioned all the methods necessary for man’s conduct, developing his life, and building his civilization on foundations which lead to tranquility […]
- Minority Rights Islamic Jurisprudence 5 (100%) 1 vote Minority Rights According to the Law of the Tribute Agreement. A Survey of some Purports of the International Rights From the Viewpoint of the Islamic Jurisprudence.
- A New Perspective: Women in Islam 5 (100%) 1 vote “A New Perspective” is a dialogue between an Islamic scholar and a Muslim woman. The book discusses and expounds various issues regarding the rights and laws that pertain to women in Islam, and unwraps some of the distorted images and misconceptions that surround Muslim women. […]
- Land Law and Islam 4 (80%) 2 votes An Interesting book that delves into the permissibility to rent land. Tying ownership to usage. Explores the Land & Tenure Fiqh. Very relevant to today, given the rampant capatilims that runs through the Islamic countries. Source: islamic-e-books.com
- Rate this post By: Muhammad Taqi Misbah Yazdi In elucidating the Islamic political theory, we have made some discussions during the previous sessions and pointed out that the subject can be approached in two ways. One approach is argumentative [jadali], in which the fact that the addressee is a Muslim who adheres to Islam and […]
- Rate this post By: Muhammad Taqi Misbah Yazdi As explained in the last session, the above theory is based on an array of statutory principles. The first principle is the exigency of law for society while the second principle is that the law must be divine. After these two stages comes the issue of the […]
- Rate this post By: Shaykh Muhsin Qara’ati The purpose of our discussion on social justice is to mention those verses of the Holy Qur’an and the traditions through which the Holy Qur’an and our infallible Imams have given lessons of equality of mankind in the eyes of the law and of preservation of their rights. […]
Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved to Islamic Sources