- Arabic العربية
- English English
- Chinese 中文
- Urdu اردو
- Spanish Español
- Hindko هندکو
- Turkish Türkçe
- Hindi हिन्दी
- Pashto پښتو
- French Français
- German Deutsch
- Persian فارسی
- Indonesian Bahasa Indonesia
- Azeri Azəri
- Russian Русский
- Tajikian Тоҷикӣ
- Swahili Kiswahili
- Bengali বাংলা
- Other LanguageIslamic Sources
- Rate this post This treatise is taken from and based upon the book “Athkār Al-Jihād” by an unknown author, as well as a Khutbah called “Ad-Du’ā’” by Māzin At- Tuwayjirī, and additional footnotes were added where possible.
- Rate this post How To Become A Muslim: An informative and detailed guide to new Muslims discussing the main pillars of Islam, Faith, as well as various commandments and prohibitions in Islam.
- Rate this post This book starts by presenting a spiritual understanding of sleep from the Islamic viewpoint, which is followed by guidelines for recommended evening, pre-sleep, night, and morning acts of worship. The conceptual understanding of dreams is laid out next, followed by an analytical study of dreams in the Quran, and of dreams seen […]
- Rate this post You may find the ‘key to your happiness’ by spending a few minutes reading through this booklet, so don’t ‘jump the gun’ by holding preconceived notions till you completely read through it. You can’t judge a book by its cover, nor would you have read a book by simply skimming through it.
- Rate this post Hajj is one of the finest institutions of Islam that serves a multitude of purposes. It is a demonstration of the universality of Islam which attracts to it people from all walks of life and from the four comers of the world; it is the largest annual ‘conference of faith’ where Muslims […]
- Rate this post The author has pointed out that Islam is a religion of etiquette which touches upon every aspect of a Muslim in relation to the most related customs of a particular time and place. The author has described all the Islamic attitudes required by a Muslim such as intention, behavior towards Allah, towards […]
- Rate this post The writer present this book in reader’s hands which contains some life experiences and situations and he is trying to introduce a specific concept which is that the first step in the process of change towards what is better starts from ourselves, for what is happening now is totally the opposite to […]
- Rate this post This is to introduce the present scholarly piece of work on the important topic of time management. So valuable and irreplaceable is time that countries and organizations are all concerned with its proper investment.
- Rate this post Love for our beloved Prophet, Muhammad (pbuh), has always been a driving power that stirs Muslims’ feelings to set prominent examples for righteousness, benevolence, generosity, sacrifice and other forms of goodness that constitute a person’s being a true and effective believer in the great religion of Islam. The question is: how can […]
- Rate this post A wonderful treatise on the reality and causes of trials and tribulations, their reasons, their benefits, there results and the correct understanding and approach towards them. People often see, and hear of, the believers being afflicted with adversity and tribulations, and conversely they often see, and hear of, the disbelievers attaining leadership […]
- Rate this post Choose Your Path: This book divided into five chapters; as follows: Chapter I: Where Am I Come from? Proof God is One and only. Chapter II: Proving Prophet Muhammad’s Prophethood Chapter III: Some Characteristics of Islam Chapter IV: The Result According to Belief or Disbelief Chapter V: What Is Next? Concluded this […]
- The Qur’an and You 3.13 (62.69%) 52 votes O Muwahhid – believe what you believe not because it is popular, easy, cute & cuddly. You do not draw your scale of truth/ falsehood, right/ wrong, acceptable/ unacceptable from the reaction of the people around you. In fact, such factors mean absolutely nothing to you. If […]
- The Muslim Home – 40 Recommendations in the Light of the Qur’an and Sunnah 3.01 (60.23%) 88 votes The home is a blessing. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “And Allaah has made for you in your homes an abode…” [al-Nahl 16:80]. Ibn Katheer (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: “Here Allaah, may He […]
- The Universality of Islam 2.96 (59.19%) 74 votes The universality of Islam is an undeniable fact, a characteristic peculiar to Islam, the Righteous Religion. Almighty Allah has assigned Muhammad Ben Abdullah as Prophet and Messenger to the entire mankind, revealing to him His Holy Book to serve as a means of guidance and a reminder […]
- The Man: A Strange Creature with Diverse Qualities 2.97 (59.39%) 66 votes The Man: A Strange Creature With Diverse Qualities “And recite to them the story of him whom We gave Our Ayat, but he threw them away; so Satan followed him up, and he became of those who went astray. And had We willed, […]
- The Way to Happiness 3.05 (61.09%) 55 votes This book addresses an important subject, The only way to achieve true happiness is Islam and call for the faith in Allah and His angels, His Books, His Messengers, the Last Day, and destiny.
- Seeds of Righteousness 3.11 (62.16%) 74 votes Tools for Muslim Women to Spread Islam In this book, writer collected nearly two hundred Seeds of Righteousness, green and fruitful, for Muslim women to sow and reap. These seeds were sown by Muslim sisters who took care of them until they grew to produce various fruits and […]
- Governing yourself and your family According to what Allah has Revealed 2.79 (55.89%) 107 votes The subject matter of this work has preoccupied and continues to preoccupy the minds of our nation’s members; yet in spite of this preoccupation, many people lack a correct understanding regarding it. Because the issues that fall under the subject […]
- Tuhfat Al-Mujahidin: A Historical Epic of The Sixteenth Century 3.33 (66.67%) 6 votes Tuhfat Al Muahidin Fi Ba’d akhbar al Burtughaliyyin – Tribute to the Holy Worriors in respect of a brief account of the Portuguese. First written in Arabic in the late sixteenth century, Tuhfat al-Mujahidin is a pioneering historical work dealing with the […]
- Just Five Minutes: Nine Years in the Prisons of Syria 2.5 (50%) 2 votes This heartrending memoir unravels the most perilous period in Syria’s modern history, a time when President Asad’s notorious secret service agents, the Mukhabarat, hunted down and imprisoned anyone even remotely associated with political opposition. When a “wanted criminal” fled from the […]
Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved to Islamic Sources