- Arabic العربية
- English English
- Chinese 中文
- Urdu اردو
- Spanish Español
- Hindko هندکو
- Turkish Türkçe
- Hindi हिन्दी
- Pashto پښتو
- French Français
- German Deutsch
- Persian فارسی
- Indonesian Bahasa Indonesia
- Azeri Azəri
- Russian Русский
- Tajikian Тоҷикӣ
- Swahili Kiswahili
- Bengali বাংলা
- Other LanguageIslamic Sources
- Rate this post This treatise is taken from and based upon the book “Athkār Al-Jihād” by an unknown author, as well as a Khutbah called “Ad-Du’ā’” by Māzin At- Tuwayjirī, and additional footnotes were added where possible.
- The Beautiful Names of Allah 2.73 (54.62%) 52 votes In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful All praise is due to Allah, and may His peace and blessings be upon the Messenger of Allah. This book provides a brief definition of the meanings of Allah’s Beautiful Names, along with textual evidence […]
- Rate this post A collection of Duaa (Invocations) to be used everyday.Twenty four Duaa with references and description of benefits of them and when it is appropriate to use them.Includes, Arabic text, english translation, and transliteration (how to say it).The author said in his introduction, “There are hundreds of benefits associated with Dhikr, the act […]
- Salawaat upon Rasulullah (S) 2.86 (57.14%) 14 votes There are innumerable favours of Rasulullah upon this Ummat due to which there are many rights of Rasulullah upon us. The minimum that a believer can do is send Durood upon Rasulullah,which is also a way of showing appreciation to our beloved leader and master Rasulullah. In […]
- Rate this post Al‐Qanduzi, the Hanafite narrator of traditions in his radiant collection Yanabi’ al‐Mawaddah (lit. Fountains of Stable Love) narrates that Abu Dharr is reported to have quoted the Holy Prophet (s) as having said: The similitude of my progeny among you is that of the ship of Noah (‘a); whosoever boards on it is […]
- Taqibat After Salat Supplications 3.18 (63.53%) 17 votes This book, is a collection of dua’as, Taqibat After Salat Supplications recited throughout the year, in fact on every day of every month and on particular occasions, composed and taught by the Holy Prophet (S) and his Holy Ahlulbayt (A.S)
- Qunoot 2.53 (50.67%) 15 votes This useful pocket-size book contains supplications from the Quran and the 99 attributes of Allah SWT together with their meaning, transliteration and the merits of their repetition in a prescribed number of times.
- The Prayers Almanac 4.29 (85.71%) 7 votes This book, is a collection of dua’as to be recited throughout the year, in fact on every day of every month and on particular occasions, composed and taught by the Holy Prophet (S) and his Holy Ahlulbayt (A.S) …
- Tohfat ul Awaam 3.5 (70%) 12 votes Tohfatul Awaam – English Translation and Transliteration of Arabic (No Arabic Script). This book is highly recommended for students and the followers of Ahlul Baith who do not know to how to read Arabic. Easy to carry and easy to select and find the Dua, Aamal of the […]
- Selected Supplications Prayers and Ziarats 3 (60%) 11 votes This is a book containing a wide range of prayers, invocations, supplications and ziarats, that is, means by which pilgrims venerate and greet the holy personages to whom homage is due. The prayers are presented in the original Arabic and English translations.
- Dua’A’Rafah 3.57 (71.43%) 7 votes Dua’A’Rafah of Imam Husayn Bin Ali Dua’A’Rafah of Imam Ali Zayn Al-Abidin; This booklet is Dua’A’Rafah of Imam Husayn Bin Ali Dua’A’Rafah of Imam Ali Zayn Al-Abidin based on arabic text and english translation by Ansariyan Publications.
- Ziyarat 3.14 (62.86%) 14 votes This pocket-size book is a very important companion for all going for ziyarat.Besides containing the ziyarat (in Arabic with English translation) of the infallible ones.
- Ziaraat Iraq 2.33 (46.67%) 12 votes Ziyara literally means “visit”. In this context it means visiting the sites associated with Ma’sumeen and their companions. The Ma’sumeen have highly emphasized the importance of Ziyara, in order to come closer to them. Once Imam Husayn (pbuh) asked his grandfather about the merits of performing ziyara. The Prophet […]
- Selected Ziyarats 3.4 (68%) 10 votes Contains all the major Ziyarats, Ziyarat Jami-A-Kabir, Ziyarat Imam Mahdi al-Qaim, Dua after Ziarah.
- Selected Soorahs and Duaas Vol Two 3.21 (64.29%) 14 votes Trust in Allaah and seek His protection. Direct your prayers, requests, solicitations and supplications to Him and Him alone, because to give and to bestow as well as to withhold and to deprive lies in His and only in His power. Ask as much of […]
- Spiritual Science 2.83 (56.67%) 12 votes Spiritual Science from Dhua-e-Qoomail and Sahifa-i-Kamilah; Almost all the educated persons, who do not believe in GOD are psychic and spiritually ill. They have imaginary or real fear complex. In their hearts and minds, there is unrest. Whether they take tranquilizers or any other pills or remedies, the doctors […]
- Noor-e-Imaan 2.71 (54.29%) 14 votes Noor-e-lmaan has been specially compiled for those reciters who are unable to read the usual Marshiya books available in Gujarati or Urdu. Due care has been taken to correct previous printing errors. It should be noted that when reciting it is not to be read in ‘usual English’, i.e. the […]
- Selected Dua’s (Volume 2) 1.5 (30%) 2 votes A book of Selected Duas Volume 2 is contain arabic text english translations of Famous Dua’s.
- Ziyarats of Syria, Iran and Iraq 3.23 (64.62%) 39 votes Places where prayers are accepted, sins are forgiven in these places – the tombs of the holy saints hold an important position. When a person pays a visit to another believer brother, the Almighty Allah says: “You have visited Me. Following Major Ziaraats of Syria, Iran and […]
- Ziarat with English Script and Translation 3.17 (63.33%) 6 votes Ziarat with English Script and Translation Some of Famous Ziyarahs and Duas.
Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved to Islamic Sources