- Arabic العربية
- English English
- Chinese 中文
- Urdu اردو
- Spanish Español
- Hindko هندکو
- Turkish Türkçe
- Hindi हिन्दी
- Pashto پښتو
- French Français
- German Deutsch
- Persian فارسی
- Indonesian Bahasa Indonesia
- Azeri Azəri
- Russian Русский
- Tajikian Тоҷикӣ
- Swahili Kiswahili
- Bengali বাংলা
- Other LanguageIslamic Sources
- Rate this post Islam, by means of its teachings of maintaining of good relationship between family members, sows the seeds of harmony and goodwill in this world. We need to reflect upon our lives and rectify any incorrect behaviour pertaining to mutual relationships. Invariably the breaking of ties stems from love of the world. How […]
- Rate this post After dutifulness to Allah, dutifulness to our parents comes next for Muslims, but what does our duty to our parents entail? In this little book, Nidham Sakkijha gives examples and evidence from the Qur’an and the Hadith of Allah’s Messenger (blessings and peace be upon him) to explain, point by point, what […]
- Rate this post The Rights of Family Members by Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Saheb (Damat Barakaatuhum), Translated by Maulana Moosa Kajee.
- The Muslim Home – 40 Recommendations in the Light of the Qur’an and Sunnah 3.01 (60.23%) 88 votes The home is a blessing. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “And Allaah has made for you in your homes an abode…” [al-Nahl 16:80]. Ibn Katheer (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: “Here Allaah, may He […]
- Governing yourself and your family According to what Allah has Revealed 2.79 (55.89%) 107 votes The subject matter of this work has preoccupied and continues to preoccupy the minds of our nation’s members; yet in spite of this preoccupation, many people lack a correct understanding regarding it. Because the issues that fall under the subject […]
- Advice on Establishing an Islamic Home 3 (59.93%) 281 votes An excellent book discussing the foundation of an Islamic household. The author addresses issues that are relevant to the majority of the Muslims, such as the importance of choosing a righteous spouse, disciplining your wife and children, making your home a place for the remembrance […]
- Polygamy in Islam 2.75 (55%) 32 votes Polygamy in Islaam by Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips and Jameelah Jones. In this book the authors describe all the most characteristics of marriage in Islam, pointing out Western notions of sex equality and romantic pre-marital love are not necessary in a Islamic marriage based upon piety and the […]
- The Ingredients for A Happy Marriage 3.2 (64%) 15 votes Translated by Sheikh Mohammed Amin. Presented as a book for all those who wish to get married, as well as those who are already there, by one of the foremost scholars active in the Arabian peninsula – until his recent imprisonment. Some of the topics […]
- Principles of Parenting 3.04 (60.85%) 47 votes Principles of Parenting – Four Generations in a Row Writen and designed By Soumy Ana Jumad al-Awwal 1423 – July 2002
- Family System in Islam 3 (60%) 4 votes In this Book, Family System in Islam, Dr. Zeenath Kausar has attempted to present the Islamic Perspective on sexuality, reproduction and Family system.
- Hijab and Family Life 2.63 (52.5%) 8 votes Allah (swt) has created human beings to act as His vicegerents on earth and, like all other forms of living beings, human beings cannot be complete unless they are in a pair. This is incomparable to Allah (swt) Who indeed has no need of a partner. Even the most perfect […]
- Family Life in Islam 4 (80%) 2 votes Family Life in Islam In this book, the author talks in detail about the importance of a family and expounds on the merits and demerits of the joint as well as the nuclear family.
- The Way to a Happy Married Life 2.67 (53.33%) 3 votes The Way to a Happy Married Life by Muhammad Akhtar Saheb …!
- The Rights of Family in Islam 2.33 (46.67%) 6 votes Our intention is to review, in a series of articles, the family problems from different view-points, and then point out the Islamic view on each problem. We hope to contribute to the promotion of virtue and spirituality complementing the technological advance and help to save future generation from […]
- The Muslim Family 3.67 (73.33%) 3 votes This is a Bibliographical Information study about The Muslim Family, presents by Al-Balagh Foundation.
- Principles of Marriage and Family Ethics 3.5 (70%) 4 votes Purpose of marriage, duties of the wife, duties of the men, settling disagreements, and divorce, as well as a diverse range of day to day issues.
- The Codes of Training 3.5 (70%) 2 votes AA-EEN-E TARBIAT-The Codes of Training Syed Tahir Bilgrami the translator of this book says: My friend Riaz Ahmed gave me a copy of the Urdu translation of the book to read and attempt its translation into the English language. He told me that the sponsors are keen […]
- Nikah and Beyond 2.86 (57.14%) 7 votes According to Islamic law it is known as a bi-lateral contract (aqd) proposed by the woman and accepted by the man. However, we know that without love there is no contract strong enough to hold two people together…!
- Marriage According to Five Schools of Islamic Law 4 (80%) 3 votes All the five schools of Islamic Jurisprudence (Jafari, Hanafi, Shafei, Hanbali, Maliki) concur that marriage is performed by the recital of a marriage contract which contains an offer made by the bride or her deputy (naib), such as her guardian or agent (wakil), and a […]
- From Resolution to Revolution 5 (100%) 1 vote This book is a compilation of a progressive lecture series delivered over a three-year span in London, England, from 2005 to 2007 (1426-1428 AH) during the Ashura season. The series given reflect a number of spiritual, social, and individual struggles that resonate within every person, and further […]
Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved to Islamic Sources