- Arabic العربية
- English English
- Chinese 中文
- Urdu اردو
- Spanish Español
- Hindko هندکو
- Turkish Türkçe
- Hindi हिन्दी
- Pashto پښتو
- French Français
- German Deutsch
- Persian فارسی
- Indonesian Bahasa Indonesia
- Azeri Azəri
- Russian Русский
- Tajikian Тоҷикӣ
- Swahili Kiswahili
- Bengali বাংলা
- Other LanguageIslamic Sources
- Polygamy in Islam 2.88 (57.65%) 17 votes Polygamy in Islaam by Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips and Jameelah Jones. In this book the authors describe all the most characteristics of marriage in Islam, pointing out Western notions of sex equality and romantic pre-marital love are not necessary in a Islamic marriage based upon piety and the […]
- The Ingredients for A Happy Marriage 3 (60%) 11 votes Translated by Sheikh Mohammed Amin. Presented as a book for all those who wish to get married, as well as those who are already there, by one of the foremost scholars active in the Arabian peninsula – until his recent imprisonment. Some of the topics […]
- Principles of Parenting 2.94 (58.71%) 31 votes Principles of Parenting – Four Generations in a Row Writen and designed By Soumy Ana Jumad al-Awwal 1423 – July 2002
- Family System in Islam 3 (60%) 2 votes In this Book, Family System in Islam, Dr. Zeenath Kausar has attempted to present the Islamic Perspective on sexuality, reproduction and Family system.
- Hijab and Family Life 2.33 (46.67%) 6 votes Allah (swt) has created human beings to act as His vicegerents on earth and, like all other forms of living beings, human beings cannot be complete unless they are in a pair. This is incomparable to Allah (swt) Who indeed has no need of a partner. Even the most perfect […]
- Family Life in Islam 3 (60%) 1 vote Family Life in Islam In this book, the author talks in detail about the importance of a family and expounds on the merits and demerits of the joint as well as the nuclear family.
- Rate this post The Way to a Happy Married Life by Muhammad Akhtar Saheb …!
- The Rights of Family in Islam 2.4 (48%) 5 votes Our intention is to review, in a series of articles, the family problems from different view-points, and then point out the Islamic view on each problem. We hope to contribute to the promotion of virtue and spirituality complementing the technological advance and help to save future generation from […]
- The Muslim Family 3.5 (70%) 2 votes This is a Bibliographical Information study about The Muslim Family, presents by Al-Balagh Foundation.
- Principles of Marriage and Family Ethics 4.33 (86.67%) 3 votes Purpose of marriage, duties of the wife, duties of the men, settling disagreements, and divorce, as well as a diverse range of day to day issues.
- Rate this post AA-EEN-E TARBIAT-The Codes of Training Syed Tahir Bilgrami the translator of this book says: My friend Riaz Ahmed gave me a copy of the Urdu translation of the book to read and attempt its translation into the English language. He told me that the sponsors are keen to have the book published […]
- Rate this post According to Islamic law it is known as a bi-lateral contract (aqd) proposed by the woman and accepted by the man. However, we know that without love there is no contract strong enough to hold two people together…!
- Rate this post All the five schools of Islamic Jurisprudence (Jafari, Hanafi, Shafei, Hanbali, Maliki) concur that marriage is performed by the recital of a marriage contract which contains an offer made by the bride or her deputy (naib), such as her guardian or agent (wakil), and a corresponding acceptance by the groom or his deputy. A […]
- From Resolution to Revolution 5 (100%) 1 vote This book is a compilation of a progressive lecture series delivered over a three-year span in London, England, from 2005 to 2007 (1426-1428 AH) during the Ashura season. The series given reflect a number of spiritual, social, and individual struggles that resonate within every person, and further […]
- Why Polygamy is Allowed in Islam 3.67 (73.33%) 3 votes This booklet presents the arguments for allowing polygamy in a lucid manner.Islam has allowed a man to marry more than one wife. This has been done for the purpose of solving many social and domestic problems which a family is confronted with from time to time. Many are the times […]
- Rate this post This is a jurisprudential book which is studied in the Islamic seminaries (Howza).
- The Ideal Women 4 (80%) 1 vote The Ideal Women; All about Women, originally compiled in Gujrati by Late Allama Haji Ghulam-e-Ali in which he discussed the importance of timely marriage of young couples and the responsibilities that both specially women may have in leading a successful and heavenly life…!
- Divorce or Dissolution of Marriage 3.75 (75%) 4 votes Marital life ought to begin with earnestness and should continue happily under the shadow of love, tolerance and self-sacrifice. But practically speaking marriage contract and conjugal relations do not in all cases continue to exist till the end of life. In certain cases it becomes impossible […]
- Rate this post It is compulsory to define the real meanings of some concepts and words used in the family’s circle in order not to misunderstand them or use them in an opposite way, and also not to intermingle terms thereby the guide -the father or mother – should not think that he/she doesn’t breech the right of their […]
- Rate this post This book takes a look at the values and status of the family and its effect on societies; Eastern, Western and Islamic. The family unit is composed of several different individual relationships. Husband and wife, father, mother, son and daughter; these form the nucleus of society. After all, society is a body of […]
Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved to Islamic Sources