- Arabic العربية
- English English
- Chinese 中文
- Urdu اردو
- Spanish Español
- Hindko هندکو
- Turkish Türkçe
- Hindi हिन्दी
- Pashto پښتو
- French Français
- German Deutsch
- Persian فارسی
- Indonesian Bahasa Indonesia
- Azeri Azəri
- Russian Русский
- Tajikian Тоҷикӣ
- Swahili Kiswahili
- Bengali বাংলা
- Other LanguageIslamic Sources
- The Ideal Muslim 3.33 (66.56%) 131 votes The Ideal Muslim: The True Islamic Personality of the Muslim Man as Defined in the Qur’an And Sunnah. The Ideal Muslim is a man of the highest moral character. In his relationship with his Rabb, himself, family, parents, relatives, friends and the community at large, he has a […]
- Marriage (Nikah) 3 (60%) 1 vote In the Islamic Law, marriage is an ‘aqd, a contract. Mohammed bin Ziyad narrates from Hussain bin Zaid, who heard from Imam Jafar-e-Sadiqas that relationship with women is permissible under three conditions, a lady to whom ‘Nikah’ is performed (permanent marriage) and she will get share in inheritance, the […]
- Extracts From: A Code of Ethics for Muslim Men and Women 3.67 (73.33%) 9 votes This work covers topics such as looking at other people, clothing and covering of the body, socializing and marriage. Although brief, however the information is concise and to the point and we hope that those who are trying to lead […]
- The Muslim Family 3.5 (70%) 2 votes This is a Bibliographical Information study about The Muslim Family, presents by Al-Balagh Foundation.
- Work and Production in Islam 5 (100%) 1 vote Work and Production & Selections on the Labor Law in Islam prepared and presented by Al-Balagh Foundation …!
- Rate this post According to Islamic law it is known as a bi-lateral contract (aqd) proposed by the woman and accepted by the man. However, we know that without love there is no contract strong enough to hold two people together…!
- Why Polygamy is Allowed in Islam 4 (80%) 1 vote This booklet presents the arguments for allowing polygamy in a lucid manner.Islam has allowed a man to marry more than one wife. This has been done for the purpose of solving many social and domestic problems which a family is confronted with from time to time. Many are the times […]
- Rate this post This is a jurisprudential book which is studied in the Islamic seminaries (Howza).
- The Ideal Women 4 (80%) 1 vote The Ideal Women; All about Women, originally compiled in Gujrati by Late Allama Haji Ghulam-e-Ali in which he discussed the importance of timely marriage of young couples and the responsibilities that both specially women may have in leading a successful and heavenly life…!
- Divorce or Dissolution of Marriage 3.5 (70%) 2 votes Marital life ought to begin with earnestness and should continue happily under the shadow of love, tolerance and self-sacrifice. But practically speaking marriage contract and conjugal relations do not in all cases continue to exist till the end of life. In certain cases it becomes impossible […]
- Rate this post Beautiful Book by Ayatullah Murtada Mutahhari about What makes a perfect man, nature of man, relation of man with nature.
- The Family Life of Islam 5 (100%) 1 vote A sensible and well-balanced family system is the very foundation of a happy life. Indeed, it is the root of an advancing civilization. Religion comes to take human beings nearer to Allah. Therefore, it must create an atmosphere conducive to that ideal; otherwise, it cannot achieve […]
- Depression vs Contentment 3.17 (63.33%) 6 votes We all experience unhappiness and bereavement at some point in life time. Our faith and belief in Almighty God’s will are usually enough to console and strengthen our sense of loss, grief or sadness. However as human beings we are prone to feelings of depression under serious and […]
- Islamic Marriage Handbook 4 (80%) 2 votes This book is compiled for those intending to marry in the near future or the newly married people. In this short handbook we have tried to put things in a nutshell. It is recommended to do a detailed reading of other books on Marriage, references of which are given at the […]
- Rate this post Marriage is the holy legal tie between man and woman through which they share the same life and reciprocate definite rights and obligations. God has passed the law of matrimony so as to keep humankind on this earth and keep the earth constructed and prosperous.
- A Code of Ethics 4 (80%) 1 vote A Code of ethics for Muslim men and women According to the Fatawa (Verdicts) of Eight Marja’ Taqlid of the Shi’a World
- Rate this post We have said that the discovery of the real dimensions of the role of religion in the march of history and the progress of man depends on the evaluation of the two stable elements of the social relationship which are man and nature. Now let us see from the viewpoint of the […]
- Rate this post بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ In the Name of Alla-h (swt), the Beneficent, the Merciful Only when we ponder and reflect on the guidance and traditions narrated to us by the Prophet (s) and his Ahlul Bayt (as), do we realise the treasures they have left behind for us. These pearls of wisdom […]
- Rate this post We express our gratitude to Allah, the Glorious, the One Who can grant us success in publishing this book entitled “Contemporary Man and the Social Problem” (al-Insan al-ma`asir wal’-mushkilah al-ijti- ma`iyyah) written by the great scholar, witness and Islamic thinker, as-Sayyid Muhammad Bagir as-Sadr, and translated by Mr. Yasin T. al-Jibouri. This […]
Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved to Islamic Sources