- Arabic العربية
- English English
- Chinese 中文
- Urdu اردو
- Spanish Español
- Hindko هندکو
- Turkish Türkçe
- Hindi हिन्दी
- Pashto پښتو
- French Français
- German Deutsch
- Persian فارسی
- Indonesian Bahasa Indonesia
- Azeri Azəri
- Russian Русский
- Tajikian Тоҷикӣ
- Swahili Kiswahili
- Bengali বাংলা
- Other LanguageIslamic Sources
- Your Child Development Guide 3.06 (61.27%) 1053 votes Parenting and Children Development, on this topic, Onislam.net’s is honored to provide this help and support to the great mission of motherhood. There are many other problems explored in this short e-book as a guide to your “Child Development”. Do you feel emotionally insecure because your separation […]
- Prophet Jonah 2.95 (59.09%) 22 votes The story book for children to let them know about history of Prophets and herewith beautifully illustrated story of Prophet Jonah and his encounter with fish, that became his abode for three nights.
- Why Were You Born ? 2.85 (57.02%) 161 votes This Booklet was written for the guidance of children and New Generation will be benefited by reading it. Usually, it is the tendency of a child to imitate his father or mother and pick up their habits. Although, the parents may stop such habits after a period of […]
- A Day in the Life of a Muslim Child 2.88 (57.6%) 25 votes This beautiful book describes a day in the life of a Muslim Child. From waking up to going to bed at night it goes over all the basic dua’s that should be recited in our daily lives. It includes dua’s for waking […]
- Islam for Younger People 3.27 (65.33%) 15 votes Intended for children aged 6-11, Islam for Younger People outlines the basic beliefs of Islam in a clear fashion. A brief sketch of Prophet Muhammad’s life, details of the five ‘pillars’ of Islam, a selection of stories and the text of four short chapters of the Qur’an […]
- Some of the Prophet’s Advice 3.36 (67.14%) 14 votes The advice in this book concerns both boys and girls. The only exception is the instruction to prefer the first row in prayer, which is for men and boys. Both Arabic and English use the masculine pronoun “he” to refer to both males and females. To […]
- Once Upon a Time: Parenting through Storytelling 3.31 (66.15%) 26 votes In this book, Muslim parents will find stories to correct common problem behaviors that will assist them in instilling Islamic concepts in their children. They will also discover how to story tell in a manner that will interest and influence their children in becoming […]
- Tawheed for Children (Level One) Knowing Allaah 2.91 (58.29%) 35 votes Tawheed for Children (Level One) Knowing Allaah is a nice work by Dr. Saleh As-Saleh to introduce the Children with the concept of Tawheed and Allah.
- The Gift an Islamic Tale 2.93 (58.51%) 134 votes When Imran learned about is mother’s illness, he wants to offer her the ultimate gift … The gift involved a pious Muslim woman who was presented to him as a potential future bride. Soon, their life is torn apart. He is compelled to forget his past. […]
- Karabala Work Book Vol-1 3.5 (70%) 12 votes Unique, simple and interesting way to acquaint children to the personalities of the martyrs of Karbala. The events, which took place in Karbala and the sufferings
- The Water Cycle 3.14 (62.73%) 22 votes The Never Ending Water Cycle; This Book describing the steps in the water cycle, and a explanation of the steps in the water. We forget that the water cycle and the life cycle are same (Jacques Cousteau)
- A Man Born Happy 1 (20%) 1 vote Ibrahim took a stem of the Arabian Arak, a little piece of wood shaped like a brush. During his speech, he rubbed his teeth with it, then he stood up and disappeared for a moment. I could hear him in the adjacent room muttering some verses while […]
- Tears For Karbala 3.4 (68%) 5 votes Presenting children with traditional majaalis (lectures) of the twelve days of Muharram. Detailed biographies of companions and family members of Imam Husayn (a), and accounts of the events before and after the day of ‘Ashura. Source: al-islam.org
- The Life of the Prophet Muhammad 3.13 (62.5%) 80 votes This children’s book on the life of the Prophet Muhammad is taken from traditional Muslim biographical literature, including hadith. Passages from the Qur’an are used throughout to reinforce the stories. The material is authentic and the style lively and attractive. Although the book has been […]
- Child Education in Islam 2.33 (46.67%) 3 votes This book outlines the basic Islamic concepts in child education. The author has tried to coordiante the main ideas, as well as the basics precepts for raising Muslim children in all the different spheres of life. First of all, the importance of correct belief and faith cannot […]
- Learning Islam for Infants 3.17 (63.33%) 6 votes A comprehensive manual covering the syllabus for children upto the age of 7 years. The syllabus is divided into the 11 strategies as described in the QSchools Learning Programme.
- Historical Stories for Children 4 (80%) 1 vote This book precisely presents the lifetime of six wrong individuals in the Islamic history. It is allotted for children.
- Rate this post The 2nd in the series of Historical Stories For Children 2:Historical Stories For Children 2: Yazid son of Mu’awiyah is the work of World Organization for Islamic Services. The aim for publishing these series is to introduce some aspects of biography from the history of Islam. These biographies include both types of individuals who […]
- The little book of Muslim Manners 3.25 (65%) 4 votes This book aims to teach children the basics of good Behaviour Presented by QFatima … !
- Morals for Children and Young 3.57 (71.43%) 7 votes This book provides good ideas to parents on upbringing of their children, with family values and morals.
Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved to Islamic Sources