- Arabic العربية
- English English
- Chinese 中文
- Urdu اردو
- Spanish Español
- Hindko هندکو
- Turkish Türkçe
- Hindi हिन्दी
- Pashto پښتو
- French Français
- German Deutsch
- Persian فارسی
- Indonesian Bahasa Indonesia
- Azeri Azəri
- Russian Русский
- Tajikian Тоҷикӣ
- Swahili Kiswahili
- Bengali বাংলা
- Other LanguageIslamic Sources
- Rate this post
- Rate this post “In order to identify some of the key issues facing mosques and youth, the Mosques and Imams National Advisory Board (MINAB) held a series of workshops across the country to discuss youth engagement in mosques. A number of key themes emerged, but most notably it became clear that there seems to be […]
- Invocation for the Young Muslim 3 (60%) 24 votes No doubt that one of the most important point that should be considered while raising-up the Muslim child is to bind him and his heart with Allah (praise to Him) and teach him to keep his tongue at all times and in all conditions moist with […]
- O My Child! You’ve Become an Adult 3.5 (70%) 16 votes This ebook answers some of the more popular questions asked by Muslim teenagers.Puberty marks the stage of religious obligation, which is the turning point from childhood to adulthood. When a person reaches puberty, he bids farewell to childhood, and leaves behind its affairs. The […]
- A Glance at the World of Youth 2 (40%) 5 votes The responsibility of Muslim writers and intellectuals concerning the youths increases day by day, and for this purpose, Al‐Balagh Foundation presents this booklet to its dear readers, hoping that they will benefit from it, and seeking Allah’s aid to give us the power to […]
- Simplified Islamic Laws for Youth and Young Adults 3.1 (61.95%) 41 votes Simplified Islamic Laws for Youth and Young Adults According to the Fatawa Of: Hadhrat Ayatullah al-Uzma as-Sayyid al-Hajj ‘Ali al-Husaini as-Seestani
- Islamic Personality 2.99 (59.85%) 137 votes These lcctures in short courses organizcd by Zahra (s.a.) Academy, in Karachi and Hawza Jlmiya-e-Qum, attended by a large number of youth interested in learning the real islamic teachings from Philippines , U.K., France, Kenya, Madagascar, Tanzania. Uganda,Pakistan and Bangladesh.
- Youth Aspiration Towards Responsibility 3.33 (66.67%) 3 votes There are many questions to be asked: What have you done with your responsibilities? Have you performed them as expected? Why have you performed some and left some others?Have you done them seeking Allah’s pleasure or you have done them just for the sake of personal and […]
- Why Were You Born ? 2.85 (57.02%) 161 votes This Booklet was written for the guidance of children and New Generation will be benefited by reading it. Usually, it is the tendency of a child to imitate his father or mother and pick up their habits. Although, the parents may stop such habits after a period of […]
- Youth and the Future 2 (40%) 1 vote This book suggests to Youth and the Future and supported Youth in realizing productive and rewarding roles in society while helping the country maximize the energy, talent, and enthusiasm of its young people.
- Youth and Importance of Time 3 (60%) 3 votes Time is the most precious treasure in a youth’s life. Unfortunately, the way this fortune is squandered no other treasure is wasted . The value of this bounty can be gauged from the fact that every other bounty that has been wasted can be regained after […]
- Youth and Stress 2.4 (48%) 5 votes Today, we are at a stage where man finds himself at ease concerning many of his problems and difficulties. Ironically, this progress and advancement has come at a price; it has opened up newer problems and difficulties for man, while closing the door on the older ones. Moreover, […]
- Hijab 2.29 (45.71%) 7 votes One of the major issues in Islam which many Muslims have a lot of Arguments about is the issue of ‘Hijab’.In this booklet these Arguments among Muslims on the issue of ‘Hijab’ in focus according to Quran and Sunnah.
- Morals for Children and Young 3.57 (71.43%) 7 votes This book provides good ideas to parents on upbringing of their children, with family values and morals.
- The Muslim Women and the Modern World 5 (100%) 1 vote The Muslim Women and the Modern World, developed and prepared by Imamia Students Organization Pakistan …!
- Heavenly Warrant 3 (60%) 2 votes “Heavenly Warrant” a story of an old Farmer and his sons, for children based on Muslim Beliefs written by Sayyid M. S. Musavi Garmaroodi … !
- A Gift from Heaven 2 (40%) 1 vote The story A Gift from Heaven written by Soroor Kotobi is Based on the life of Imam Sajjad (a.s)
- The Prophet’s Attitude towards Children and Youth 4.67 (93.33%) 3 votes A text on Prophet Muhammad’s (S) attitude towards children and youth. The book is divided into two distinct parts, dealing with the Prophet’s attitude towards children and towards youth separately. The subject is presented using sayings from the Infallibles, historical accounts and the occasional […]
- Short Stories 1.5 (30%) 2 votes SHORT STORIES Determination
- Lessons from Quran 4 (80%) 1 vote Compilation of the series of lectures on a wide variety of topics falling under the five principles of faith, that were delivered to a select group of young men over a long period of time by Ustad Mohsin Qara’ati.
Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved to Islamic Sources