- Arabic العربية
- English English
- Chinese 中文
- Urdu اردو
- Spanish Español
- Hindko هندکو
- Turkish Türkçe
- Hindi हिन्दी
- Pashto پښتو
- French Français
- German Deutsch
- Persian فارسی
- Indonesian Bahasa Indonesia
- Azeri Azəri
- Russian Русский
- Tajikian Тоҷикӣ
- Swahili Kiswahili
- Bengali বাংলা
- Other LanguageIslamic Sources
- Rate this post The responsibility of Muslim writers and intellectuals concerning the youths increases day by day, and for this purpose, Al‐Balagh Foundation presents this booklet to its dear readers, hoping that they will benefit from it, and seeking Allah’s aid to give us the power to present more in the way of guiding the […]
- Simplified Islamic Laws for Youth and Young Adults 3.19 (63.75%) 16 votes Simplified Islamic Laws for Youth and Young Adults According to the Fatawa Of: Hadhrat Ayatullah al-Uzma as-Sayyid al-Hajj ‘Ali al-Husaini as-Seestani
- Islamic Personality 3.02 (60.3%) 133 votes These lcctures in short courses organizcd by Zahra (s.a.) Academy, in Karachi and Hawza Jlmiya-e-Qum, attended by a large number of youth interested in learning the real islamic teachings from Philippines , U.K., France, Kenya, Madagascar, Tanzania. Uganda,Pakistan and Bangladesh.
- Rate this post There are many questions to be asked: What have you done with your responsibilities? Have you performed them as expected? Why have you performed some and left some others?Have you done them seeking Allah’s pleasure or you have done them just for the sake of personal and worldly benefits? And so on…. […]
- Why Were You Born ? 2.85 (56.9%) 155 votes This Booklet was written for the guidance of children and New Generation will be benefited by reading it. Usually, it is the tendency of a child to imitate his father or mother and pick up their habits. Although, the parents may stop such habits after a period of […]
- Rate this post This book suggests to Youth and the Future and supported Youth in realizing productive and rewarding roles in society while helping the country maximize the energy, talent, and enthusiasm of its young people.
- Youth and Importance of Time 2 (40%) 1 vote Time is the most precious treasure in a youth’s life. Unfortunately, the way this fortune is squandered no other treasure is wasted . The value of this bounty can be gauged from the fact that every other bounty that has been wasted can be regained after […]
- Youth and Stress 1.75 (35%) 4 votes Today, we are at a stage where man finds himself at ease concerning many of his problems and difficulties. Ironically, this progress and advancement has come at a price; it has opened up newer problems and difficulties for man, while closing the door on the older ones. Moreover, […]
- Hijab 2.6 (52%) 5 votes One of the major issues in Islam which many Muslims have a lot of Arguments about is the issue of ‘Hijab’.In this booklet these Arguments among Muslims on the issue of ‘Hijab’ in focus according to Quran and Sunnah.
- Morals for Children and Young 4.5 (90%) 2 votes This book provides good ideas to parents on upbringing of their children, with family values and morals.
- Rate this post The Muslim Women and the Modern World, developed and prepared by Imamia Students Organization Pakistan …!
- Heavenly Warrant 3 (60%) 1 vote “Heavenly Warrant” a story of an old Farmer and his sons, for children based on Muslim Beliefs written by Sayyid M. S. Musavi Garmaroodi … !
- Rate this post The story A Gift from Heaven written by Soroor Kotobi is Based on the life of Imam Sajjad (a.s)
- The Prophet’s Attitude towards Children and Youth 5 (100%) 1 vote A text on Prophet Muhammad’s (S) attitude towards children and youth. The book is divided into two distinct parts, dealing with the Prophet’s attitude towards children and towards youth separately. The subject is presented using sayings from the Infallibles, historical accounts and the occasional […]
- Rate this post SHORT STORIES Determination
- Rate this post Compilation of the series of lectures on a wide variety of topics falling under the five principles of faith, that were delivered to a select group of young men over a long period of time by Ustad Mohsin Qara’ati.
- Rate this post The 1st in the series of Historical Stories For Children 1: Hajjaj Ibn Yusuf Ath-Thaqafi is the work of World Organization for Islamic Services. The aim for publishing these series is to introduce some aspects of biography from the history of Islam. These biographies include both types of individuals who either played a good […]
- Historical Stories For Children 4 – Bilal 1 (20%) 1 vote The 4th in the series of Historical Stories For Children 4 – Bilal is the work of World Organization for Islamic Services. The aim for publishing these series is to introduce some aspects of biography from the history of Islam. These biographies include both types […]
- Rate this post The book entitled “Status of Women in Islam”, edited, compiled and annotated by Khursheed Warsi, is a welcome addition to contemporary Islamic Literature. The editor has carefully selected articles and excerpts from the writings of Muslim scholars on the status of women . These selected items sharply focus on the gender factor […]
- Rate this post This book The Simplified Islamic Laws for Young Adults is the English translation of the Fatawa of Grand Ayatullah Lutfullah as-Safi al-Gulpaygani given for youth.
Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved to Islamic Sources